Report New Software Issues Here!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Tboy

Moving forward
    Rating - 100%
    87   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Greenwell Springs
    He will get to feedback likely tonight, it's all still here, something that was best imported after launch. Funny the old setup was broken down, but hey, I hate change as well. My bank made tons of changes, not happy but eventually I will get used to it as well :)
    Looks like some feedback is back. Still Missing a lot. Will they all comeback when the update is completed?

I know it’s a pain to keep up with a site like this. I do appreciate the efforts.

puritanize

Administrator
    Admin
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    Sanger, Texas
    Looks like some feedback is back. Still Missing a lot. Will they all comeback when the update is completed?

I know it’s a pain to keep up with a site like this. I do appreciate the efforts.
    working on it now, some odd database table issue converting 1 system to another. Their conversion tool does not work, he built his own so we are close :)

BluewaterLa

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Slidell La
    Before the upgrade I was involved in a conversation with a member here through PM
    after upgrade the conversation / PM is no longer listed in my inbox though I still got the email notification that the member responded back.
    Logged in to check the response and Nothing, no Pm
    May be an issue or may just be it got kicked out when the updated software took hold ?

puritanize

Administrator
    Admin
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    Sanger, Texas
    Before the upgrade I was involved in a conversation with a member here through PM
    after upgrade the conversation / PM is no longer listed in my inbox though I still got the email notification that the member responded back.
    Logged in to check the response and Nothing, no Pm
    May be an issue or may just be it got kicked out when the updated software took hold ?
    sorry, if it happened right when we flipped a few may be missed.

whbonney26

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Pearl River, LA
    Man, this new layout flat out sucks. One of the things that was nice about BS was its simplicity.

Now the layout is jumbled and the photos take so long to load.......among other things.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Ugh. I can’t do this. Just not up for it. Peace out guys. It’s been real.
    Getting close lol, still no feedback… that urks me lol!!! And the lay out sucks… kinda was the same doom that happened to akfiles after they made the swap, you went from a thriving active community to 1/4 of what they had before

puritanize

Administrator
    Admin
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    Sanger, Texas
    Well, they had to change, they like simplicity there but had no choice. Interesting, most communities thrive after this, seems a bit dramatic to say they went down to a 1/4th. Not real, not true.

This software is as easy as the other to use, uploading photos easier, sorry if you don't like it, the old had to go. Yes, it looks a bit different. Photos, we allow larger uploads, I may change that soon. That is why it takes longer.

There is no homepage, there is no point, it was just recent posts.

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Yeah, mobile looks a lot better. Don't have to enlarge it, which is nice.
    It's not as tight, lots of wasted space, which translates to more scrolling. Would be nice to have a compact view.
    How about a "view all" choice instead of 20 item per page limit?
    Gotta get the feedback ratings back, though.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Well, they had to change, they like simplicity there but had no choice. Interesting, most communities thrive after this, seems a bit dramatic to say they went down to a 1/4th. Not real, not true.

This software is as easy as the other to use, uploading photos easier, sorry if you don't like it, the old had to go. Yes, it looks a bit different. Photos, we allow larger uploads, I may change that soon. That is why it takes longer.

There is no homepage, there is no point, it was just recent posts.
    I was, and still am an active member there, yes they had to change it for diff reasons, and yes it is true, the market place crashed, participation crashed, no where near what it was, everybody has since moved to ar15.com , so yea it’s real, and it’s true… you know people don’t like change…

There is an average of 500 members at any given time on akfiles now … before the swap there were well over 3k at the lowest numbers any anytime, and all the vested long term contributing members left and went to ar15

puritanize

Administrator
    Admin
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    Sanger, Texas
    Yeah, mobile looks a lot better. Don't have to enlarge it, which is nice.
    It's not as tight, lots of wasted space, which translates to more scrolling. Would be nice to have a compact view.
    How about a "view all" choice instead of 20 item per page limit?
    Gotta get the feedback ratings back, though.
    feedback coming, software person on it, I will look into the 20 posts/thread per page deal.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom