Report New Software Issues Here!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

navops

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Jul 24, 2015
    Covington
    Hitting the new posts button (chat bubble with 3 dots in the upper left hand side of the menu bar) directs me to Texas Gun Talk. (Android phone, Mozilla Browser).

puritanize

Administrator
    Admin
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    Sanger, Texas
    Hitting the new posts button (chat bubble with 3 dots in the upper left hand side of the menu bar) directs me to Texas Gun Talk. (Android phone, Mozilla Browser).
    well odd....

thanks will have him check, he just got to his destination long drive and will be on soon.

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    I now have a ton of PM's that are intended for somebody else!!! I have no idea who these folks are, some of the PM's are written in Arabic....????

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    So, maybe I'm just a big dummy and not seeing it... But I can't find my sent folder. I can see all inbox messages, trash, etc. But no sent folder. Am I doing it wrong?

puritanize

Administrator
    Admin
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    Sanger, Texas
    So, maybe I'm just a big dummy and not seeing it... But I can't find my sent folder. I can see all inbox messages, trash, etc. But no sent folder. Am I doing it wrong?
    It's not you, it's just different and my least favorite thing about this software. Likely they had to be different for legal reasons.

It's all in the inbox, sent or received. You can then select and LEAVE (same as delete) Conversations.

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    It's not you, it's just different and my least favorite thing about this software. Likely they had to be different for legal reasons.

It's all in the inbox, sent or received. You can then select and LEAVE (same as delete) Conversations.
    OH! I totally see that now... DERP! Thank you.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    So the feedback dash board shows all the latest feedback as it is populated? And once feed back is fixed you will be able to see feedback on that page and under each user?

puritanize

Administrator
    Admin
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    Sanger, Texas
    So the feedback dash board shows all the latest feedback as it is populated? And once feed back is fixed you will be able to see feedback on that page and under each user?
    correct, a few folk show feedback, at some point the numbers under the username and on the profile page will jump, all the data is being moved into a database table- example right now he has 21,000 moved, there is a major issue here, with the types of domains used, once it hits a bad domain it throws an error so he had to write his own script to bypass this.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    correct, a few folk show feedback, at some point the numbers under the username and on the profile page will jump, all the data is being moved into a database table- example right now he has 21,000 moved, there is a major issue here, with the types of domains used, once it hits a bad domain it throws an error so he had to write his own script to bypass this.
    10/4 was just curious if it would show up in 2 diff platforms

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    105   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I'm not a fan of the new posts cutting off at 10 instead of showing all the new posts, up to the 20 limit. As an example, I just hit What's new and it gave me 10 posts, but when I hit more, it showed all 19 new posts, up to the line where I've already seen the "daily posts". And what's the point of Profile posts? Do we care? Is that hard coded?

southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    There seems to be a new area of private PM's showing up in the public feed? I can't tell whether this is a system glitch or some sort of new communication / profile post feature that wasn't available on the previous generation, but I've noticed quite a few guys sharing names and cell numbers in what I assume they think are private messages. What is this we're seeing?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom