Rossi single shot .223 (not youth)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Ok, up on the chopping block is a brand new, never fired, adult sized (not a youth stock) single shot Rossi .223 with a 23" barrel
    As you can see this is still in the box. I bought it as an attempt to get my girlfriend into shooting, but SHE decided she would like to go another route, go figure. It has a pretty wood stock, no dings or scratches. It comes with the weaver scope base mounted on it, and it has a front sight, but it does not have a rear sight. I assume if you wanted to shoot it open sights, a rear sight wouldn't be hard to find. This would make a perfect truck gun, or budget varmint gun.

The model is R223MB which if google'd mainly shows links to the synthetic variation for over $200.

I am looking to get $160 for this FTF in Baton Rouge area. Not really open to trades right now, but that may change. Also, open to cash offers if you want to throw a number out there, but please don't lowball me, my asking price is already a loss for me.

DSC_0314.jpg

DSC_0312.jpg

DSC_0311.jpg

DSC_0309.jpg

thintheherd

always lookn buy & trade
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    new orleans
    thanks alot anything to add i am open to doing trading i realllllly like the stock you just dont see them with nice looking wood like that. any other 22s , magazines, drums anything you might want to part with thank you for your time and messages

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I will take a look at my schedule, and see when/if I can get out there and let you know, but I am going to leave the rifle available to local purchases in the meantime.

Rahllin

Geaux Tigers!
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    hello just checking to see if you gave my offer any more thought about the ruger single six thank you again

I have thoughyt about it, but I just don't have the stuff to add right now to even the trade out. Sorry, if I did, I would be all over it, but I don't.

Please let me know, I could meet you one evening around 6:30 in Port Allen at walmart

The next day I am free in the evening would be Wednesday, if you are down for that night, we could do that. Let me know.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom