Ruger makes it EASY!!! DUAL post? Maybe so....BUT damn well worth it!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Barry J

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Thibodaux
    Wasn't everybody complaing about receiving a form letter from Sen. Landrieu? Now we are sending a form letter to her. If it means that much to you, you should compose your own letter and send it. I would think it means more for a senator or representative to hear directly from a constituent instead of through a gun manufacturers website. But I guess a form letter is better than nothing.

snoopygw73

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    mandeville/covington
    Wasn't everybody complaing about receiving a form letter from Sen. Landrieu? Now we are sending a form letter to her. If it means that much to you, you should compose your own letter and send it. I would think it means more for a senator or representative to hear directly from a constituent instead of through a gun manufacturers website. But I guess a form letter is better than nothing.

I honestly believe they do not read these letters. I believe they keep track of the numbers only. for instance, some secretary telling them they received another 537 letters opposing gun restrictions. Therefore, im sending a computer generated email to them just like the one they will reply to me with.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Uptown, New Orleans
    Thanks for the quick and easy way to send my opinion. I expect they will not read anything, but I would expect them to either keep count of who sends these type letters, or possibly even a list of names. That might be more of an effort, but I wouldn't put it past them to keep track of who sent what opinion, even if it was automated.

BeerManNOLA

S&W4ME

I'm kind of a big deal
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Walker, LA
    Thank you!
    Your message for "Gun Owner Call to Action" was sent on 01/12/2013 23:23 PM to the following recipients: Dale Erdey (R-LA), Sherman Mack (R-LA), Jay Dardenne (R-LA), Bobby Jindal (R-LA), James Caldwell (R-LA), Rep. Bill Cassidy (R-LA), President Barack Obama, Vice President Joseph Biden, Sen. Mary Landrieu (D-LA), Sen. David Vitter (R-LA)

Thank you for taking action on this important issue.

Done

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    Done...and hats off to Ruger. Hope other manufacturers follow suit. One letter sent for every brand of gun we own would be awesome. They'd receive 9 from me.

Top Bottom