Sarah Palin and Todd Palin Divorce... OUCH!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    :eek3:

So much for "family values", eh? :mamoru:

http://alaskareport.com/news39/x71283_divorce_palins.htm

Looks like infidelity on BOTH parties. I recall rumors during the campaign and for whatever reasons I tended to put some faith in the allegations. Of course, many "boo booed" the idea as preposterous.

I should have made substantial bet.

SHE'S SINGLE, GUYS...

Todd and Sarah Palin to Divorce
    Affairs on both sides
    Updated 9:29pm AKDT

9:20pm - AlaskaReport.com receives letter from Palin lawyer Van Flein evidently confirming some details (will post when we clarify missing information)

AlaskaReport has learned today that Todd Palin and former Alaska governor Sarah Palin are to divorce. Multiple sources in Wasilla and Anchorage (including a former Palin staffer) have confirmed the split.

A National Enquirer story exposing previous affairs on both sides led to a deterioration of their marriage and the stress from that led to Palin's resignation as governor of Alaska last week.

The Palins were noticeably not speaking to each other for most of last Sunday's resignation speech in Fairbanks. Sarah ditched Todd (MSNBC) right after the speech and left without him. Sarah removed her wedding ring a couple of weeks ago.

Sarah has recently purchased land in Montana and is considering moving the family there. Sarah Palin is originally from Idaho.

Todd Palin told Fox News last week that he was heading back to his job in the oil fields of Alaska, yet Sarah recently signed a book deal reportedly worth $11 million.

Last edited:

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    False.
    Today at 11:50am
    Yet again, some so-called journalists have decided to make up a story. There is no truth to the recent “story” (and story is the correct term for this type of fiction) that the Palins are divorcing. The Palins remain married, committed to each other and their family, and have not purchased land in Montana (last week it was reported to be Long Island).

Less than one week ago, Governor Palin asked the media to “quit making things up.” We appreciate that the more professional journalists decided to question this story before repeating it.

Meg Stapleton

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=111060718434&ref=mf
    http://www.conservatives4palin.com/2009/08/palin-camp-shoots-down-ridiculous.html

:)

Quickdraw22

I SPEAK DA THUGG!1!
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 18, 2007
    Sulphur, Louisiana
    Damn, I was about to call up my woman and tell her to move back to Houston :D:D

There was one line that automatically hit a "cue" that this wasn't a professional news article - more of a grammatical error. Lets see if you smarty pants people can catch it :p

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    There was one line that automatically hit a "cue" that this wasn't a professional news article - more of a grammatical error. Lets see if you smarty pants people can catch it :p
    Is it this: AlaskaReport.com receives letter

Should be, AlaskaReport.com received a letter

:)

crawfish

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2009
    south of 90
    Love that pic from the enquirer.
    59428.jpg

9:20pm - AlaskaReport.com receives letter from Palin lawyer Van Flein evidently confirming some details (will post when we clarify missing information)

guess time will tell whether true or false

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Last edited:

JustinB

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Metairie
    :eek3:

So much for "family values", eh? :mamoru:

http://alaskareport.com/news39/x71283_divorce_palins.htm

Looks like infidelity on BOTH parties. I recall rumors during the campaign and for whatever reasons I tended to put some faith in the allegations. Of course, many "boo booed" the idea as preposterous.

I should have made substantial bet.

SHE'S SINGLE, GUYS...

Wow one look at the home page of that website should have been enough. Pro Global Warming, Anti-Bush, Anti-Palin, Anti-Oil all on one page. :mamoru:

CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    The media has been unrelenting on the poor woman and her family. It's one thing to report stories on Sarah but they out right lie and bring her husband and children into it. I don't watch David Letterman because of his attacks on the right. He's such an ass.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    I don't watch David Letterman because of his attacks on the right. He's such an ass.

Same here, LOTS of celebrity folks now days making their political affiliations public and in return or reaping the negative rewards for what they once hid.

There are plenty of websites and TV shows I don't watch anymore.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    " They " are still afraid of Sarah Pallin . That's why the daily attacks continue .
    Just look at who the state run media targets , and you will see who they fear .

skyblue

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    mandeville
    The editor of The Alaska Report has been a longtime enmy of Palin since before she ran for governor and over the past years has continually written lies about her. This same individual has filed numerous ethics violations suits against Palin all of which have been dismissed. It would help if folks knew the background of their sources before they proliferate this crap.

gsneff

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Gonzales
    any story about her you have to be careful believing b/c there are so many people out to get her. wait until confirmation on the facts about anything before casting judgement or did we learn nothing from obama?

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    The Alaska Report. I'd sooner believe something in The Onion.

FAIL

Not just that, that site picked it up form a blogger. Real Newsworthy....

http://www.nypost.com/seven/08012009/news/nationalnews/palin__im_not_getting_divorced__182519.htm

I don't understand the nasty vindictiveness of some of these hand-wringers, but I've also always said that is the reason the conservatives may eventually lose, because we are conservative and we don't normally do street protests and sling any amount of mud toward anyone and everyone.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Yeah, like he's gonna give THAT up....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

She's a looker, owns guns, hunts, and is a looker. Plus, she knows how to turn a dollar...sounds like the perfect gal to me.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom