Sat Nov 12 Covington Lunch Meet Up - RSVP link added and updated 10-26-2016

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I'll try and make it. If you are still going to Meribo, the food is excellent.
    That's what I'm talking about right there! I love good food!

Have any of y'all tried Lit Pizza in BR? It's really good for a made to order pizza that's ready in 5 minutes.

--Sent from my Galaxy S6

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    Its been a long time, but why not I live right by Covington... I always thought Meribo was a black tie place lol I guess not...

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    So you aren't going to wear a tux to meet all of us?

Yea no thanks... besides he is probably gonna curse me when I show up on my little red honda... A similar bike may do wheelies around the resturant every once in a while... but I swear it wasnt me...

nolaradio

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 8, 2012
    Parts unknown
    Just realized that the Three Rivers Art Festival is that weekend two blocks over from the restaurant. Be prepared to deal with parking issues if you're going.

Sent from the Bayou Bunker Command Center, Portable Unit #33, FEMA Region 6.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    I think I still have an old bs.com shirt in good condition- no grass or oil stains, powder burns, melted lead, or depleted uranium fragments!

Who's briging spouses/ girlfriends/ SO's / 'life partner's' / or whatever you want to call them? Or is this a member's event?

Last edited:

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    I think I still have an old bs.com shirt in good condition- no grass or oil stains, powder burns, melted lead, or depleted uranium fragments!

Who's briging spouses/ girlfriends/ SO's / 'life partner's' / or whatever you want to call them? Or is this a member's event?

I am not bringing anyone, she's not too into gun stuff haha.

tallwalker

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Covington, LA
    Years ago my wife used to go with me to the skeet club to pull for me. One day she got tired of it and asked if she could try shooting a round. Now she's a skeet machine. At the time, my friends all thought I was crazy. "Why in the world would you ever teach your wife to use a shotgun!!?? You got a death wish or what?" So far I'm still here, but I do make it a point not to **** her off to bad. Anyway, she may show up with me or not. Sans shotgun of course.

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    We've had active female members on here before where the husbands weren't as active (Cat comes to mind...). Actually I've known women that were into shooting and/or hunting as much, or more, than their husbands were.

Doctor481

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Ponchatoula
    Would look at making a trip to Covington, but shooting a tactical shotgun class in Robert on Saturday.
    Shoot guns or go eat lunch with guys talking about shooting guns? Easy choice there!!!!

JeeperCreeper

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    LaLa Land
    Who's idea was it to schedule this on opening day of primitive weapons? Sorry, but 20' up in a tree by myself with my heart beating every time a squirrel scurries by sounds way more appealing...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom