Saturday ride anyone?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    Hey guys seeing if anyone wants to go for a Saturday motorcycle ride, I personally hope to daytrip from Covington to the USS Alabama in Mobile, about a 2.5 hour ride maybe 3 if I take it easy, I ride a CRF250L so I will be trying to avoid big busy roads with fast speed limits. It will be a ride the road how I feel trip and hope I don't get lost lol. Just putting an ear out if anyone wants to join me, I personally am still pretty new to the south and enjoy seeing new things... unfortunately no trips Sunday have family coming in...

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    If I had a plate on my bike I may have taken you up on that ride, I did step outside and start the old BMW up and listen to her purr

sportsbud

Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    NOLA
    Made it there froze my ass off in the process, but it was fun got a lot of "Look at this crazy MF" when I would be driving or stop for gas, I learned that next time its cold riding isn't a problem but I am wearing long johns and a neck gator... that got freaking cold!!! but at least I got some pics out of it, and it cost me a whopping 10 dollars in gas round trip lol...

Top Bottom