Seeing how I pound NOLA about the shootings, its only fair imo.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    Meanwhile in Westwego.....

killed by a stray bullet
    I saw that. Damned shame. Man's car gets stolen. He finds his car at an appartment complex and he calls JPSO. They show up and take report. A little vague from the report I saw, but it appears that he was waiting for a tow truck when the thugs return to take his car for another ride. Shots are fired and the dude sitting in hi appartment gets shot and dies. A bullet went through the window and killed kim.
    Death is like a thief in the night.

IlivnDaBoot!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2022
    SHREVEPORT
    I think the best crime fighter in SELA is the 17th Street Canal. The crime is near record levels on the NOLa side but EJ was record lows last year.
    Voting better works wonders.

This man spoke nothing but pure facts! So many people get in their feelings over simple things like how someone looks at them, and the next thing you know someone is dead from being shot by a gun that was more than likely obtained illegally. SMH

IlivnDaBoot!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2022
    SHREVEPORT
    Here is the latest in Hammond. Dude walks into a Circle K @0830 and helps himself to the storage room. Stole $17,000 in cigarettes and $2300 cash out the purse of the manager. No weapon used. Two duffle bags of merchandise over his shoulders and casually walks right out. Conveniently, the exterior cameras did not work at the time. I'm going out on a limb and say this was an inside job. His dream "bank robbery", like in the movie Heat. Dude be sellin dem smokes in the hood 15 minutes later, 30 cents a smoke. Manager has $2300 of her own money in her purse? And he just walks out this that too? Will the store insurance cover her stolen cash too?
    Yeah, this just doesn't pass the smell test imo. These puckers pull some bold s**t today.

cigarette bandit
    He's going to clean up in the hood! Nothing but kool's and newport's

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom