Selling out.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CyManley

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2020
    Livingston La.
    Good morning all. I’ve been a member here for a few years. I don’t remember posting anything, but sense heath issues last year my memory fails me.
    Anyway I deal with it. My name is Cy Manley I am 72. I live in Livington La.
    I’ve come to a point in my life I realize I have got to sell my guns. I love guns big time. Guns have been a part of my life sense I was 14. I’ll be posting them one at a time. Take care

Batwing6

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2023
    Slidell
    Cymanley, I can relate your situation. I joined this forum with the same thing in mind. I'm new on here as well, so welcome aboard. I hope your health improves in the future and not the other way around. God speed

CyManley

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2020
    Livingston La.
    Cy, sorry to hear about your health. Sounds like you’re being responsible with your guns. I suffer from CRS(can’t remember shift) but that is temporary.
    Good luck with your health and your gun sales.
    I can relate to that. Just on here, not even remembering I’ve post here before. I’ll have to say I’m embarrassed. And thank you for your well wishes.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I can relate to that. Just on here, not even remembering I’ve post here before. I’ll have to say I’m embarrassed. And thank you for your well wishes.
    You only posted once before, back in 2020. We look forward to supporting your economy and hopefully providing good conversation. Welcome back, and welcome in general. :)

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Dang it Cy. I’m not sure I could take the hit. I share your love for all things choot’em and I just made a young 60 last week, but that don’t mean that I don’t also think about your quandary. I hope I never find myself in that position, but support you in your struggle. I hope you can find a way to go send a few rounds downrange before you part with all your fond memories. My heart goes out to you. Please let us know if there’s anything we can do to make things better. Hope it goes easy for you.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Cy sorry to hear about your health. I also love guns a lot. At 34 years of age although I’ve been into firearms for over a decade now I feel like I’m just getting started. Happy to have you here to share some knowledge and hopefully flood the classified section with some cool guns.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom