Shooting at 4th of July parade

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TickleChain

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 16, 2022
    Castle Doctrine
    Saw several claims that this July 4th lowlife made some posts about MK Ultra in the past.

Many people are echoing my "antifa" claim.

As one person said, "if he was a Trump Supporter he would've been celebrating July 4th"

KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    I saw the POS with a Trump flag over his back (indoors, laughing), but at the rallies/gatherings he was just there and didn't appear to be "into" what was going on with the Trump Supporters.

He has mostly a bit of an "antifa" air about him, in my opinion.

I found this pic on one of the sites you posted, Bosco...

View attachment 121957

I don't think I've ran across any Conservatives with hair of that flavor.
    The punk just strikes me as a leftist.
    Dude was obsessed for sure. That newspaper on the wall was when Lee Harvey Oswald was killed in prison. Well we know what type of people his idols were...

Markmmg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    They guy definitely looks like he is a bit mentally disturbed. Does anyone know what weapon he used in the shooting? I have just seen reports of a rifle, nothing specific.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    They guy definitely looks like he is a bit mentally disturbed. Does anyone know what weapon he used in the shooting? I have just seen reports of a rifle, nothing specific.
    Just said an AR-15 type rifle. Whatever that means. Almost 70 shot in Chicago but that doesn’t matter. How many DWI fatalities occurred over the weekend nationwide? That doesn’t matter either. Disarm law abiding citizens is the plan by any means necessary.

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    I seen what looked like an AR-10 in FDE on a tripod in a video from the roof. I know, 10 or 15, but it looked bigger with a longer barrel in the video. And in listening to the videos it sounds louder than a 5.56. But we need to wait for office report to be sure. Early reports are most often wrong.

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    Mr lowlife showed up at a Trump rally dressed a Waldo. Or find the odd man out. He made a video of a school shooter. He left lots of warning signs. How many in his circle spoke up?

Markmmg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2010
    My guess it was a AR10 but don't know why they have not called it yet ?
    That is really horrible if it was an AR10. It is a large caliber and I am sure causes really severe damage. I have an AR10 and I cannot fathom doing what this guy did.

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    Put a big question mark one what I posted about the FDE AR-10 on a tripod. The Police Chief said more than once he dropped the rifle. In 2 different videos I saw LEOs on the roof with FDE AR on a tripod. Why would the Chief say he dropped the rifle? Dropped not left. Did the LEOs bring and set up their FDE AR w tripod? I know what I seen but I guess I’ll have to wait for the official word.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    d9fc1287d594ec7ec222693426c122b6.jpg

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    The Sheriff has said the gun used is a Kel-tek sub 2000. He didn’t state the caliber. Not an AR & not high powered.
    Did anyone else see the AR on a tripod on the roof with LEOs?

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Put a big question mark one what I posted about the FDE AR-10 on a tripod. The Police Chief said more than once he dropped the rifle. In 2 different videos I saw LEOs on the roof with FDE AR on a tripod. Why would the Chief say he dropped the rifle? Dropped not left. Did the LEOs bring and set up their FDE AR w tripod? I know what I seen but I guess I’ll have to wait for the official word.
    agreed i saw a few videos of police/swat with ar10 looking FDE rifles on tripods scoping the area out

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    The Sheriff has said the gun used is a Kel-tek sub 2000. He didn’t state the caliber. Not an AR & not high powered.
    Did anyone else see the AR on a tripod on the roof with LEOs?
    I don't need to see anything to know that the shooting was not done with any of the guns mentioned.

But I don't see the picture you are talking about. Is it in the video?

ETA - just realized you were linking to the statement, not the possible AR on the roof.

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    So the news said the guy was allowed to aquire a license to purchase a firearm and they mentioned that the rifle was registered in his name…
    I don’t know about Illinois gun laws, but those two statements just wreaked of the PPP (public programming propaganda).

Top Bottom