Shopping on Friday

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    As I think about my need to lose some weight -- A trip to Sam's Club Yesterday I was at my local Sam's buying a large bag of Purina Dog Chow for my loyal pet, Douche Weasel the Wonder Sheep, and was in the checkout line when woman behind me asked if I had a dog. What did she think I had, an elephant? So since I'm usually bored and have few people to screw with, on impulse I told her that no, I didn't have a dog, I was starting the Purina Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn't, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with Purina nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again, but there were side affects.. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.) Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter's butt and a car hit us both.

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    When my nephew was small he got into the milkbones and he loved them. My sister let him have one every so often. It was too funny. My mother and aunt were horrified.

bearfutedninja

coming soon
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    lafayette
    was at a friends house another mutual friend came over. he decided to have some "beef jerky" that was sitting next to the computer. the yorkie started barking he said no pebbles that is not for you. needless to say after he finished off the bag we told him it was dog jerky he said it wasnt bad but he probably wouldnt eat it again

yamatitan

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 27, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    was at a friends house another mutual friend came over. he decided to have some "beef jerky" that was sitting next to the computer. the yorkie started barking he said no pebbles that is not for you. needless to say after he finished off the bag we told him it was dog jerky he said it wasnt bad but he probably wouldnt eat it again

lol I tried some stuff like that a couple of weekends ago. It looked just like a slim jim and I was thinking it couldnt be that bad. I was wrong I about threw up and tasted horrible. I dont know how my dogs eat that stuff.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joquinn1234567
    Top Bottom