Shots fired. South sherwood forest. Anyone know whats going on!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I just heard 5 or 6 distinct gun shots in South Sherwood Forest. Cops are crawling all over the place. Anyone know whats going on? Near the end of Mollylea where it takes a turn towards Florida.

Mr.Squatch

Subsea Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    River Ranch
    I use a 5-0 radio pro app on iphone that's basically a real-time police scanner. First time I've ever seen it off-line is right now :( good tool to have in situations like this. Hope it's not too bad. Keep us posted

sg

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I am fine, I just want to know what happened. It wasn't at my house, but it was close enough for me to get on the phone and report shots fired. I have a feeling they came out of the gun of a cop, because as soon as I called "they were aware of the situation" and there where cars rolling all over the place.

Scott.Thornton

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Denham Area
    I am fine, I just want to know what happened. It wasn't at my house, but it was close enough for me to get on the phone and report shots fired. I have a feeling they came out of the gun of a cop, because as soon as I called "they were aware of the situation" and there where cars rolling all over the place.

Lets hope that was the case, and if so the officer is good to go.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    I live in Sherwood Forrest. I like it here. You take the good of living in the city with the bad of living in the city. We have way more things to do and good food than other places in the area. We discovered Mason's Grill the other day...... I can't believe nobody had told us that it was that good. :drool:

Skiney

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Between the A & the T
    Thank GOD I'm a Country Boy

Green Acres is the Life for Me....The heck with the city..Baton Roach is getting BAD>>>>>> I don't like DAT me!

Come on out to the country where the shooting you hear is your own weapons:} Peace B with U!

greenacres-749763.jpg
    [/IMG]

N4sir

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    Cops might have been puttin' down a bigfoot or leprechaun. May never hear anything else about it to make it seem they don't really exist.

Lol......

Last edited:

swagge1

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, LA
    We have been trying to keep Masons a secret :), but as of the last year or so it appears that the secret is out. We cant even find anywhere to park anymore and its only gotten worse since Womans Hospital fenced the property off. We havent been there in a long time.

Here is a pic of my buddy and I there from last year. There was a contest for those who ate the big breakfast sandwich meal. If you finished the meal you got a free shirt. It wasnt that hard.

masons.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom