Shots fired. South sherwood forest. Anyone know whats going on!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 22doberman22

choot'em
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2011
    Prairieville
    And we will make our stand at Bayou Manchac to keep you Baton Rouge scum away from our homes and our daughters!

Hmmmm, I will be building very close to Bayou Manchac in the future, so I guess that puts me on the front lines....I wouldn't want it anyother way

N4sir

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    these guys are probably at it again
    Skip to around 3:00
    [video]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhyiinzixpp9b741ba[/video]

With that kind of crap on video, why(if they haven't)the police and government gone in there and arrested everyone? Then they should tear the place down? Then again tearing it down will only redistribute crime to other areas.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Hmmmm, I will be building very close to Bayou Manchac in the future, so I guess that puts me on the front lines....I wouldn't want it anyother way

You had best choose the right side.

We will make the Gretna Police turning Katrina evacuees away on the GNO bridge, resemble rank amateurs; when we cut off your acess at I-10 and Hwy 61 ;)

Tristem

Captian212
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    Grosse Tete, La
    Tell me about it. I used to work for a private security company. The first part of the video was shot at a place called Brandywine Condos off north Sherwood and that was one of my details. It was manditory to have a kevlar vest, side arm and shotgun while on the property at all times!

espresso

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Dutchtown La.
    I used to live in Brandywine about 30 years ago when I was 10 y/o. Nice place....I use to ride my bike all around there, walk to softball games next door at the church and spent hours in the pool with friends and family. I had a crush on a girl a few doors down and we would go fly kites in the school yard.

I guess it's changed a little you think?:draw:

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I used to live in Brandywine about 30 years ago when I was 10 y/o. Nice place....I use to ride my bike all around there, walk to softball games next door at the church and spent hours in the pool with friends and family. I had a crush on a girl a few doors down and we would go fly kites in the school yard.

I guess it's changed a little you think?:draw:

You wouldn't recognize the area short of the buildings themselves. Only 20 years ago that was a decent and "normal" neighborhood.

03protege

#1 Stevel Spell II fan
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    Mandeville
    Tell me about it. I used to work for a private security company. The first part of the video was shot at a place called Brandywine Condos off north Sherwood and that was one of my details. It was manditory to have a kevlar vest, side arm and shotgun while on the property at all times!

Who and what were you supposed to be protecting?

Tristem

Captian212
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 31, 2012
    Grosse Tete, La
    We were hired by the Property Owners Accociation to help stop vandalism, break ins, theft, drug deals, fights and other rules set by them. I was there 2 years and it was hell! Once we got things settled down a bit it wasnt too bad. It might sound bad, but we only had one homicide while we were there. After things calmed down they decided to get rid of their security, BAD decision! After we left they had lots of shootings and lots of arson fires. We also worked two other posts that are known to be high risk areas. But that is what we specialized in. If all other companies said no way, we would hit it head on!

Last edited:

Tate

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    I live in Sherwood Forrest. I like it here. You take the good of living in the city with the bad of living in the city. We have way more things to do and good food than other places in the area. We discovered Mason's Grill the other day...... I can't believe nobody had told us that it was that good. :drool:

Mason's has a great brunch on Saturday and Sunday mornings!

slamram99

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    these guys are probably at it again
    Skip to around 3:00
    [video]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhyiinzixpp9b741ba[/video]

wow. I didn't realize it was this bad. those dudes had silenced mac 10's and crap. skip to the last 30-40 seconds of the video. He starts talking about the "white man". It is officially time to move. haha

Top Bottom