Shots fired. South sherwood forest. Anyone know whats going on!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    I don't! I know shots were fired, I thought that kind of thing would be mentioned somewhere. The guy on the phone confirmed shots fired, but he wouldn't tell me anything other than "we are aware of the situation". Wouldn't tell me if a cop fired, or if there was a criminal running around with a gun in the neighborhood, or if it was a citizen protecting their life. He just kept repeating "we are aware of the situation", like a broken record.

22doberman22

choot'em
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2011
    Prairieville
    I live in Sherwood Forrest. I like it here. You take the good of living in the city with the bad of living in the city. We have way more things to do and good food than other places in the area. We discovered Mason's Grill the other day...... I can't believe nobody had told us that it was that good.

35 cent wings on Thursday...

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Well with all the taxes the Sheriff in Rottingham has been imposing on all the peasants, we knew this was going to happen. PM Little_John on here and he'll get word to Robin so we can find out the truth of what's going on.

I_FLY_LOW

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 15, 2007
    Gonzales
    We have been trying to keep Masons a secret :), but as of the last year or so it appears that the secret is out. We cant even find anywhere to park anymore and its only gotten worse since Womans Hospital fenced the property off. We havent been there in a long time.

Here is a pic of my buddy and I there from last year. There was a contest for those who ate the big breakfast sandwich meal. If you finished the meal you got a free shirt. It wasnt that hard.

masons.jpg
    The breakfast/brunch burger???

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    I don't! I know shots were fired, I thought that kind of thing would be mentioned somewhere. The guy on the phone confirmed shots fired, but he wouldn't tell me anything other than "we are aware of the situation". Wouldn't tell me if a cop fired, or if there was a criminal running around with a gun in the neighborhood, or if it was a citizen protecting their life. He just kept repeating "we are aware of the situation", like a broken record.

Call the PIO, it's their job to talk to the public - better a late story than none at all.

rcm192

Sic semper tyrannis
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    111   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    New Orleans area
    I just heard 5 or 6 distinct gun shots in South Sherwood Forest. Cops are crawling all over the place. Anyone know whats going on? Near the end of Mollylea where it takes a turn towards Florida.

these guys are probably at it again
    Skip to around 3:00
    [video]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhyiinzixpp9b741ba[/video]

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I'm sure it was simply another gentlemen's disagreement that has become rather common in the Baton Rouge area of late. Perhaps a game of chess that ended in stalemate? :dunno:

Top Bottom