sign the petition to impeach diane feinstein

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    These petitions are getting laughable. Here is my petition to have me named Sultan of Brunei. Ill sign first.

Vanilla Gorilla

fthcougar

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lafayette area
    so lets just sit and do nothing,before you know it the anti gunners will have won,every little bit we can do to try and protect our rights,im posting everything i can on facebook,may not do any good but at least im trying.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Your zeal is rad. Really it is. Senator Feinstein represents California. Based on her success there and polling data the VAST Majority of Californians agree with her stance on guns. Which is to say they like her. I think what you wanted to do is a Petition to Recall her perhaps. I'm not sure that's possible with a US Senator. In order to Impeach her she would have had go committed a crime not just sponsored legislation you disagree with.

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    Only problem, the petition will go nowhere, even if it gets to the 25,000 signature point. Why? Because it doesn't meet the White House agenda!

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    It will go nowhere because you can't impeach US Senators by petition. Louisiana has 2 Senators. California has 2 Senators. We pick our two they pick theirs. Feinstein does not in anyway care what you think for at least 2 reasons; you don't elect her and she doesn't represent you and even if she did you represent a demographic she has already written off. C I V I C S.

fthcougar

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Mar 5, 2011
    Lafayette area
    mabe if it got millions it might get some attention,theres only about 300 million gun owners,where or they.thats the problem no one steeping up and sticking togather.i bet you get millions of gun owners on a march it would get some attention. just saying.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    If all 300 Million Gun Owners showed up on The National Mall on the same day at the same time and in unison screamed Feinstein you suck! She still wouldn't care because she is employed by citizens of California who have made it clear time and time again that they don't like guns and don't like armed citizenry. So unless your petition is to remove California from the union it's a waste.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    I did, it looks like a homosexual afghani run website.

We can start a petition so you and your partner can both become moderators here. After all, you would like that.

Also, afghani is a denomination the of money in Afghanistan. An Afghan is a person who lives there or is from there.

JR1572

JamesBlake

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    I'd be more likely to sign a petition to remove Louisiana as a State. Or is that one played ??

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    I love freedom of speech. In fact of all the freedoms it's my favorite. When I was wounded I said to myself; self that burning sensation accompanied by a crushing pressure on your hip, that's for freedom of speech buddy! Helluva a job. But seriously do you guys think Videos of Angry White Guys talking about arming themselves for
    The revolution help us, Gun Owners, look more or less crazy?

Top Bottom