sign the petition to impeach diane feinstein

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    Seriously if you guys want to do something do this:

Send a letter to:

Mary Landrieu
    One Lake Shore Dr
    Lake Charles, La 70629

Tell her that you live in Louisiana. Explain to her that you do not believe that The Feinstein Bill is in your best interest. Advise her that if she votes for it or abstains from voting against it that next year when she runs for Re-election you will vote for Jeff Landry, or whatever other candidate with a pulse the GOP Nominates. Explain to her that you will work tirelessly to unseat her. Sign your name to the letter and tell her where you live.

That's effective action. Ranting about how angry you are on the YouTube doesn't encourage or discourage any of these people.

This!!!!

/end thread

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Wow. I bet that person is very powerful.

JR1572

We do not speak his name...

1204309-0emperor2_super.jpg

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    So unless your petition is to remove California from the union it's a waste.

Eureka! Now there is an idea we can agree upon.

You mean America is a Republic not a Athenian Democracy?!?

The Founders were a pretty bright bunch.

No. I was booted months ago.

Do you know if that was, like, a record for shortest tenure in BS history? Did it have anything to do with your "polarizing" nature?

Last edited:

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Actually, I wasn't the first of the new mods to get the axe.

Am I really that polarizing?

:rofl: From your sig, I thought you liked that. Shucks, I like you, in spite of what everyone else says. Seriously, the answer is certainly not. I would venture a guess that I am much more so.

Btw, I forgot to wish you satisfying holidays. I hope they were.

Last edited:

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    :rofl: From your sig, I thought you liked that. Seriously, the answer is certainly not. I would venture a guess that I am much more so.

Btw, I forgot to wish you satisfying holidays. I hope they were.

It's not something I do on purpose, it just happens.

My holidays were great. Did your's go well?

JR1572

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    All this petition talk has me wondering if I should start a petition to get Hunh Bruh?! and the members of the wack pack that was banned a few months ago reinstated...

JR1572

nola_

Rating - 94.4%
    17   1   0
    Apr 13, 2008
    Nola
    All this petition talk has me wondering if I should start a petition to get Hunh Bruh?! and the members of the wack pack that was banned a few months ago reinstated...

JR1572

Maybe one of the esteemed new members to the board will start that petition for you. ;)

Could be one of the guys selling used mags for $$, or the guy that listed the PLR16 with a front grip attached, etc, etc

I'm sure there are plenty to take the place of any one of the wack pack.

dwr461

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    It's no wonder we're loosing the argument. If you actually think that a petition would do anything or was useful than go back to civics class. Good lord you're a low information voter.

returningliberty

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Hammond, LA
    It's no wonder we're loosing the argument. If you actually think that a petition would do anything or was useful than go back to civics class. Good lord you're a low information voter.

Best part is, I think they Meant "recall" since its impossible to impeach a member of congress.

JWG223

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 16, 2011
    Shreveport
    These petitions are getting laughable. Here is my petition to have me named Sultan of Brunei. Ill sign first.

Vanilla Gorilla

I agree, but is it possible that if enough of these stupid petitions get signed that representatives in DC will get the idea that their elected positions may not be there for them if they vote Yay on any gun-control measures?

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    No. Because as already covered Diane Feinstein, Babara Boxer, and whomever else do not care what gun owners think. We are not their constituents. We have, right here in Louisiana, elected representatives that will vote on this bill. Sen. David Vitter has been very clear and stated on the record we will not support this Legislation. Our other Senator, we only have 2 just like the other 49 States, has made no such statement. We are her constituents. We matter. She doesn't get re-elected next year without at some registered republicans voting for her. If you want to see the AWB shot down dot waste your time with petitions or videos. Write, email, call, and encourage others to do the same. Sen. Landrieu is a key vote on this issue. If this bill passes the Senate it will be in part because we let her off the hook.

J-Dog

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 1, 2012
    Hammond
    Write to Mary let her know that any form of gun controll is not going to be ok

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom