sign the petition to impeach diane feinstein

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chad

Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    We can start a petition so you and your partner can both become moderators here. After all, you would like that.

Also, afghani is a denomination the of money in Afghanistan. An Afghan is a person who lives there or is from there.

JR1572

I have no interest in becoming a moderator here, but out of curiosity who is my partner that also wants to be a mod? Is it you?

JamesBlake

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012
    If they came for your guns, would you smoke some weed, do some rails, eat meth and **** in your pants? Simple:
    yes or no

Needs to be in poll form for multiple choice.

Eating meth may cause someone to blow in their pants, while I don't think so with weed.

Weed would more likely make you hand over your gun with a flower in the barrel.

Good questions but not asked in a way as to be effectively answered.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Seriously if you guys want to do something do this:

Send a letter to:

Mary Landrieu
    One Lake Shore Dr
    Lake Charles, La 70629

Tell her that you live in Louisiana. Explain to her that you do not believe that The Feinstein Bill is in your best interest. Advise her that if she votes for it or abstains from voting against it that next year when she runs for Re-election you will vote for Jeff Landry, or whatever other candidate with a pulse the GOP Nominates. Explain to her that you will work tirelessly to unseat her. Sign your name to the letter and tell her where you live.

That's effective action. Ranting about how angry you are on the YouTube doesn't encourage or discourage any of these people.

JamesBlake

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2012

Send a letter to:

Mary Landrieu
    One Lake Shore Dr
    Lake Charles, La 70629

Tell her that you live in Louisiana. Explain to her that you do not believe that The Feinstein Bill is in your best interest. Advise her that if she votes for it or abstains from voting against it that next year when she runs for Re-election you will vote for Jeff Landry, or whatever other candidate with a pulse the GOP Nominates. Explain to her that you will work tirelessly to unseat her. Sign your name to the letter and tell her where you live.

That's effective action. Ranting about how angry you are on the YouTube doesn't encourage or discourage any of these people.

I definitely agree with most of this ^^^

However I think that the " rabble-rousers " U tubes are more for the effect of firing up the populace and causing the very action you are describing. Problem is the whacked out videos are proof text and edited to make gun owners look like wacko's.

Bayoupiper

New Curmudgeon
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Iowa, LA
    You do realize these are not real petitions, right?

All they do is request comment from the White House.

Do any of you really think that they will.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    We can start a petition so you and your partner can both become moderators here. After all, you would like that.

Also, afghani is a denomination the of money in Afghanistan. An Afghan is a person who lives there or is from there.

JR1572

You're a mod, right?

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado

Send a letter to:

Mary Landrieu
    One Lake Shore Dr
    Lake Charles, La 70629

This people. And be respectful to her about it.

mcinfantry

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    Watson, La
    there is an esteemed and revered member of this very board that has a direct line to Mary Landrieu's office. He said he has used this open channel in the past to right a personal wrong, therefore i know it exists.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    there is an esteemed and revered member of this very board that has a direct line to Mary Landrieu's office. He said he has used this open channel in the past to right a personal wrong, therefore i know it exists.

Wow. I bet that person is very powerful.

JR1572

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jbruning
    Top Bottom