Silencerco customer service aaa+++!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    Well about 5 weeks ago I was shooting my Osprey .40 on my Glock 22 with a lonewolf barrel. When I got home and began to clean everything up I noticed the end cap had a crack in it. (The serial numbered part) I called Silencerco and told them what happened and they gave me a claim number (can't remember what exactly they called it). It took me about a month to get it sent off with my work schedule lately. I received a phone call today from Mike. He said the end cap definitely has a crack in it. I asked him if it was repairable, he said no, I asked what could be done about it. He told me that they would replace it with another Osprey and a .22 can or a just a Saker, he basically said what ever I want and would make me happy. I asked him if my can was still safe to shoot with. he said he wouldn't put a lot of rounds or high powered rounds through it but that I could still use it. I asked him if he could just send my can back and get me a Saker on the way, he said definitely that he would get the paperwork on the Saker started and replace the tube on my can then send it back. I asked him if I needed to pay the tax stamp and transfer fee, that if I did it wasn't a problem. He said they would cover everything not to worry about it, and they would issue me a refund check to cover the new stamp. So now I have my can coming back to me,and a more expensive Saker for my sbr build.

I can't be happier that is definitely good customer service makes me even happier I chose a silencerco suppressor. If anyone has any doubts about how this company will treat you don't second guess them, I am definitely now a loyal silencerco customer. I couldn't ask for anything else.

Last edited:

Crimson

Hk convert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    Monroe, La
    I think one of the biggest pluses to me is that the people you see representing the company, Mike, Gary, and Josh, in all of their youtube videos etc. are the same people who make contact with you when you have an issue. It's more of a personal touch, and shows how much the people who operate the company actually care compared to a lot of companies that you talk to someone in a call center who has no clue how to build a suppressor or rifle, and has no passion for what they do.

They never even once questioned what I shot through it, it was no questions asked, for all they know I shot 300blk through it. The saker aside, just Mike calling me, them not trying to say it was my fault that I shot something through it I shouldn't have was more than enough for me. I am very pleased and will be purchasing a .45 osprey to replace the .40, I've regretted not just buying the .45 in the first place. but it was my first suppressor and first class iii purchase so I'll just keep it locked away for nostalgia sake. Accomplishing all that paperwork and getting the trust written up was overwhelming for me at my age, it was the first time I had to jump through government hoops to get something, and now I'm addicted to all that paperwork and waiting lol.

Anyway I'm very happy with their customer service.

cajun 22

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    May 22, 2008
    Houma, LA
    Great to hear. I had the same experience with Mike. I only had the Ospey 45 a week and the piston adapter threads were all screwed up plus had an endcap strike. Mike sent a shipping label the same day. 7 days later I had the can back. They took the serial numbered part and installed it on a completely new can plus two additional thread adapters at no cost to me. Outstanding customer service is an understatement.

Top Bottom