So how bout this CL add

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mwk1975

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Jackson, La
    Yeah, I caught the connection of hunting tools to guns, and craigs list aversion to firearms listings, I made note of the ad for just that purpose. I'll take it as a given that it is very hard to express the "tongue in cheek" way in which I was making note of this particular ad. I'm kinda curious what he may have, but I don't see myself driving to Covington to make a purchase, so alas, no reason for me to make a call. In fact I applaud the sellers ingenuity or at least his attempt at discretion in listing his "tools" for sale.

Last edited:

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    He's selling a blued 4" Taurus Judge with 55 rounds of .410 and 75 rounds of .45lc. He is willing to drop the price down to $480. Typically,I would say it's too much for a used Judge,but the 4"bbl is hard to find and you're getting 75 rounds of .45lc plus the 55 rounds of .410. The ammo makes it a decent deal IMO. However,I don't need a Judge right now. Regardless,seems like a fair deal...holsters thrown in too.

mwk1975

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Jackson, La
    Thank You CujoHunter. Though I must say that's a stretch to call a judge a hunting tool, kinda like calling a hatchet a logging tool.

CUJOHUNTER

EARPLUGS??
    Rating - 100%
    156   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    New Orleans
    He admits it's a stretch by any definition but it was the only way he could word it on CL. He's actually looking for a .357 Ruger LCR to trade if not sell it for cash.

mwk1975

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Jackson, La
    That's cool, kudos to him, and good luck, if I had a spare 5 bills I might try to coerce someone into driving over there. I found the whole ad humorous and neat from the get go. Best of luck to the fellow in his endeavors.

Top Bottom