So I finally have 2 RTF Glock 19s,

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Sorry your girly hands can't handle them. My wife thinks they are just right.

Are you saying your wife has manly hands? :o

The stippling is actually much more aggressive. The texture on the RTF just sucks. If you're so concerned, I'm sure JR would take a regular G19 + $200 for this rare, collectible work of art.

Scott.Thornton

Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Denham Area
    Oh good lord you people take **** too seriously. And at the same time you can't see the primary benefit of a rtf2 you are blind. They bring more in the market most of the time just due to the fact they are harder to find.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Oh good lord you people take **** too seriously. And at the same time you can't see the primary benefit of a rtf2 you are blind. They bring more in the market most of the time just due to the fact they are harder to find.

Like 6 months ago there was a dealer selling RTF2 G19s for $350. I almost bought one, because they were the CHEAPEST 19s I had ever seen.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville

They are easy to find. JR1572 paid well below what used glocks go for on here for both his rtf2's. I told him he ought to not stipple them because guys like you will pay a premium. As an end user, that stupid texture has to go. A more subtle stippling, like what speedracer does, is much more usable.

shroom14

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    prairieville ,la
    I wouldnt change them at all. I wish they still made the rtf, I have the 21 sf rtf and love it. If i had known they were planning on discontinuing rtf models i would have s
    natched more models

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Good2go504
    Top Bottom