** SOLD *** FS: 2nd Gen GLOCK 17

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    OK, here is the deal. 400 bucks...

I bought this just over 2 weeks ago from the funny dood that likes to wear ponchos!

Anyway, I picked this weapon up as a second and also it was going to be sent off to SJC in Georgia to build as my Bianchi gun. Well, after a few emails and dis-heartening phone calls, that is NOT gonna happen! They prefer insist the the GLOCK 17 be a 3rd Gen gun.

I bought it from Gomez with 2 17 rd mags for 400 bucks. That is what I would like to get back. It does have the NY trigger and Heine sights (all black).

And just to make the deal better, I will throw in 6 - Kahn 17 rd mags and 100 rds of ammo.

No trades... CASH
    400 bucks will get it in your paws!

I'll post pics shortly!

ps. Yes, I know the gun is dirty. The night I got it from Gomez, I shot half of the Mon Night practice at Precision with it. It WIL be cleaned before whoever buys it....

729436740_GQvm9-M.jpg

729436859_5QEKE-M.jpg

729436763_oDMMw-M.jpg

Last edited:

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    WHAT??? HERESY!!!

Sorry for the thread jack, but I gots ta KNOW... why not a Davis Grade Three or other bull gun?????

I've still got my old wheel gun; but I just want to focus on the semi-autos..

Believe it or not, when I talked with the guys at SJC, they can guarantee 1" groups at 50 yards with the G-17! I'm still waiting on some more pics from the gun that Jesse shot at the Bianchi last year. It was a 1 off weapon and they did not anticipate or tool to build Bianchi shrouds, but they said that they could work with me.

craftkr

Carpe Diem
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 25, 2007
    Rockport, Texas
    I've still got my old wheel gun; but I just want to focus on the semi-autos..

Believe it or not, when I talked with the guys at SJC, they can guarantee 1" groups at 50 yards with the G-17! I'm still waiting on some more pics from the gun that Jesse shot at the Bianchi last year. It was a 1 off weapon and they did not anticipate or tool to build Bianchi shrouds, but they said that they could work with me.

Bump for a so so individual..... :D

How ya been Nick? I still got a bag of ammo for you aka your birthday present, let me know when your coming back in.
    Kev

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    adgram1013
    Top Bottom