SOLD!!!!!!!!!! Ruger Mini-14

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

GWB

dumb? you better be tough
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Fleming Island, FL
    posting for a friend....

Ruger mini-14, synthetic stock with the rail on top of the handguard. He was told by the guy he got it from that it was originally stainless steel, and he had taken it to a gunsmith, and had it coated black. I don't know if there is a way to confirm this, but the coating looks great. it comes with a cheap hard case, 2 stainless 30 round mags, and a factory 10 round mag. All function flawlessly. It comes with 2 NCStar scopes, one is a 4x32, and side mounts and sits above the rear sight. the other is a variable 2-7x32E extended eye relief, and mounts to the rail on the handguard. the extended eye relief one has an illumitaded reticle, but the battery is dead, and it needs new scope rings. His round count through it is 300, and he was told by the guy he got it from that it was less than 100. so total should be less than 400. He has $900 in it, and so cash price will be $800 $600 OBO, $500 I can get more pics for anyone interested in the rifle. PM me here with offers, or text to 337-303-6514. FTF around Lafayette.

link to the forearm rail

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/sid=...187_a_7c745_a_7c100000960_d_100000960_d_10255

pics of the rifle

mc7jme.jpg

vg24wm.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom