***Sold***

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Auto426

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    Houma, LA
    For sale or trade is a no-longer in production Springfield Armory G.I. 1911 in .45 ACP. Gun was bought new in 2008 and only has around 75 rounds through it. Includes original box, manual, Springfield accessories, and 1 magazine. Asking $525. Willing to meet FTF in the Houma/Thibodaux area. Trade interests include S&W and Colt DA revolvers and Sig autos. Please contact by PM or email: Auto426@hotmail.com

eqche0.jpg

34nlhli.jpg

34q1khx.jpg

15hk94p.jpg

2nkhxl4.jpg

Last edited:

BOSS351

CZech It Out
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 13, 2008
    Prairieville
    Had one of these in the green parkerized, this exact gun, that I absolutely loved. It was my first 1911. I ended up trading it for something else and while I like what I got in trade, I really missed that 1911. What I liked was the low profile sights. I later bought a GI Mil Spec with the raised sights in parkerized and realized then how much I really liked the GI sights better. I sold the Mil Spec and replaced that one with a GI Stainless one so now we have the low sights again!! These are great funs for the money and whoever gets it will be very happy indeed. Just wish I had some extra duckies to get this one to go with its stainless brother. Bump for a great shooting pistol!!!

Auto426

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    Houma, LA
    Bumping with a few more pictures since I have had a couple of requests for more:

2ez1jx4.jpg

14dlwfr.jpg

2cwmscp.jpg

33otv8k.jpg

nvbh9y.jpg

That shiny spot under the slide release is just a bit of oil that the flash reflected off of.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom