Some Punks just never learn...Part 2

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Part #1

In the parking lot at Arrowhead Stadium. Junior in the maroon car rear-ended the older man in the silver SUV. Then junior gets out of his car and tries to act like a bad ass. It doesn't work out the way junior planned.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XZkm1LzRUYc[/ame]

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    8 Dudes and all they did was put a few scratches on him :confused:

LOL what an Idiot!

There's a difference between an ass whooping, and trying to kill someone dude.

The older generation understands this. Kids today go to kicking and stomping with no after thoughts.

Much different times we live in.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I agree but it seemed all they did was pushed him around against the car and stuff, and a head lock, eventhough we couldnt see the other side of the car so who knows,

jms

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 25, 2009
    Franklinton,La.
    Old folks are people to and the young dudes better realize old folks ain't got much to loose . I ain't taking no sh** !

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    I dont get it, really wasnt an ass whippin as I used to give and get.. a head lock and dirt from the cars..

not really a moment to pull a gun either but you never know how things will go and I might be inclined to pull if he was hitting my glass like that.. very touchy area..

larm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 8, 2009
    the young guy opens the door, could the older man be justified to shoot him?
    how about getting head butted like that, can you be justified to shoot or cut?

mrmojo32

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Denham Springs Louisiana

I don't know if it is justified by law or not, but it would NOT seem like the right thing to do. I have been in similar situations when I was much younger and have either taken or given ass kickings while my pistol sat under the seat of my truck and never once did I ever consider pulling it out.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles

According the law, Yes. Fearing for your life, is fearing for your life.
    http://www.legis.state.la.us/lss/lss.asp?doc=78338

Pay attention to the wording, especially section (4)(a).

However all things lawful aren't always the best things to do. Just b/c you can, doesn't mean you should.

You can't get head butted if you are inside your vehicle. Once you on your own will leave the safety and security of your locked vehicle you have crossed a line.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    How stupid must a person be- in this day & age- to jump out of a vehicle and start beating on someone else's??? :rofl:

Take everything else off the table, and he still deserved as ass kicking just for being a hopelessly unapologetic moron.:o

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jonah95
    Top Bottom