Sovereign Citizen threat?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    WHAT ???

A US Citizen believing they have a right to protest ??

Believing that the IRS is unconstitutional ??

Wanting a better tax system ??

Disliking the Federal Reserve System ??

Burn the heritics...

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    WHAT ???

A group that MURDERS law enforcement officers in COLD BLOOD ??

THATS RIGHT.

I think we can agree that the Federal Reserve System and the IRS need to be seriously reformed and or eliminated,
    but randomly killing police officers?

Kinda like the Klan... They may have had a few good ideas, but as whole, not such a good group of individuals.

Last edited:

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    I think most (God, I hope so, anyway) would agree that those two bastards who carried out those murders in West Memphis got what they deserved....They can rot in hell as far as I'm concerned....

No doubt, some of these people truly are a potential threat and thus shouldn't be ignored by law enforcement......

My only hope is that we aren't moving closer to a day when simply speaking out against things your gov't does (such as a bad gun law, for instance) will get you grouped in with monsters such as this. No, I don't think we are at that point in this country. But I do think the fear of that possibility is what sometimes causes some people to have a kneejerk reaction when they hear reports like this....Remember the Missouri Highway Patrol being initially told to BOLO for "radical bumper stickers"- such as those supporting the right to carry? :confused: That was not helpful, IMHO....

Last edited:

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    WHAT ???

A group that MURDERS law enforcement officers in COLD BLOOD ??

THATS RIGHT.

I think we can agree that the Federal Reserve System and the IRS need to be seriously reformed and or eliminated,
    but randomly killing police officers?

Kinda like the Klan... They may have had a few good ideas, but as whole, not such a good group of individuals.

A group didn't kill anyone...two wackos did. I agree with a lot of the beliefs of Sovereign Citizens, even talk some of them, but I sure as hell ain't shooting any one over those beliefs. I believe abortion is murder, I ain't got an Eric Rudolph fan T Shirt nor do I picket clinics.

Your kind of response is gonna put you right in line with the chicken littles who BOLO second amendment bumper stickers and Bibles on the dash

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    WHAT ???

A US Citizen believing they have a right to protest ??

Believing that the IRS is unconstitutional ??

Wanting a better tax system ??

Disliking the Federal Reserve System ??

Burn the heritics...

There is nothing wrong with anyone feeling that way about those things. I just have a problem when these nutjobs decide to use violence towards government agencies and their agents. I hope we can agree on that...

Also, do you misspell words on purpose for attention or do you have spelling issues? It's heretics...

JR1572

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    What I really want to tell you Yrdawg will get me banned from Bayoushooter, and you just aren't worth that.

Congratulations, you're the first person I've ever put on ignore on any forum.

And don't bother with a witty reply, I won't see it.

I just hope for the opportunity one day to introduce myself to you face to face.

Last edited:

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    My only hope is that we aren't moving closer to a day when simply speaking out against things your gov't does (such as a bad gun law, for instance) will get you grouped in with monsters such as this. No, I don't think we are at that point in this country. But I do think the fear of that possibility is what sometimes causes some people to have a kneejerk reaction when they hear reports like this....Remember the Missouri Highway Patrol being initially told to BOLO for "radical bumper stickers"- such as those supporting the right to carry? :confused: That was not helpful, IMHO....

I agree. Reading that article, it doesn't sound like some group effort, but the article and maybe the response by the FBI seem to indicate such.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    What I really want to tell you Yrdawg will get me banned from Bayoushooter, and you just aren't worth that.

I just hope for the opportunity one day to introduce myself to you face to face.

Leadfoot, please don't put anyone on your ban list. My ban list was over 20 people at one time, and to be honest with you it made my experience here very lame. I now have no ban list. I like seeing what the "entertainment" has to say.

JR1572

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods

Hope to never meet you cuz neither one needs the problems shallow thinking can bring. ;)

Don't worry about ignore, that never lasts. Been doing this since there were chats, boards, whatever we call them...ignore is just an irrational response, like condemning a group over the actions of a few members.

I will venture a guess here that you Mr Foot would agree with most of the beliefs of a sovereign citizen, or so it seems to me, You are having a bad reaction to something besides the group.

I luv these Dr Phil moments

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    There is nothing wrong with anyone feeling that way about those things. I just have a problem when these nutjobs decide to use violence towards government agencies and their agents. I hope we can agree on that...

Also, do you misspell words on purpose for attention or do you have spelling issues? It's heretics...

JR1572

I ran spell IE spell check, if it's wrong they missed it. Not impossible, I went back and misspelled words around and it caught them...BTW IE doesn't recognize towards

Issues ??? hahaha...aw yea, gott em, How bout you ??

edit to ck sp

Last edited:

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    I ran spell IE spell check, if it's wrong they missed it. Not impossible, I went back and misspelled words around and it caught them...BTW IE doesn't recognize towards

Issues ??? hahaha...aw yea, gott em, How bout you ??

edit to ck sp

I know you have issues. Anyway, how do you feel about specific members of the above mentioned movement using violence against government agencies and their agents?

You are very opinionated, I would love to hear what you have to say about it...

JR1572

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I know you have issues. Anyway, how do you feel about specific members of the above mentioned movement using violence against government agencies and their agents?

You are very opinionated, I would love to hear what you have to say about it...

JR1572

I'm sad that you have to ask that.

Cops of any tribe have a hard job. They have to deal with society from top to bottom...be able to communicate with crack head ho's to financiers, and enforce the law equally. The Achilles heel of any LE branch is leadership, not the beat cop. When leadership fails the beat cop pays though.

You are asking me if I want to see any of them injured for any reason ?? That answer is hell no.

I can point to actions such as Waco, Ruby Ridge and even no knock raids on innocents and say that the force used against law enforcement is understandable in some cases. Do I want those guys hurt ?? Hell no, cops or the others involved.

It is sad though that because I have a strong opinion that you would have to ask if I want other people hurt.

Did you check the spelling for heretics ?? I think it checked different this time...weird

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Hell, we are ALL sovereign citizens; that was the very intent o Caucasians leaving oppressive Europe for the "New World".

Some of y'all need to improve your DISCRETIONARY REASONING ABILITY. Just because two murdered police doesn't make them all dangerous any more than I have been harassed by white (and black) cops yet I know that (a) all cops aren't bad; (b) all whites aren't bad and (c) all blacks aren't bad.

Some of y'all do not display great reasoning. It's logic. Geometry, even.

I'm with you, Yrdawg. I value the Constitution and Bill of Rights over all and I won't let bigots in Montana convince me that the Constitution, Bill of Rights, the American flag and Bible are "symbols of hatred."

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    I try to only hate what is evil...sometimes we use hate when we really mean something else, I'm just not enough of a scholar to have the exact word for that intense dislike and disapproval of things done wrong by good intention.

Good description Mr Hammer, I grew up in the black against white mentality, got if from good intentioned but wrong people. Lumping every person in a group as what their worst member does is just playing into the hands of whoever is smart enough to fool one of the members.

Seems like my earliest memory of that is Kent State...and later Freedom Marchers...progress through what ever the PTB doesn't like.

We are looking at that very thing right now in Iran, sometimes people are stupid and the bad guys know just how to use it.

thatwhichisnt

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Baton Rouge

Really makes me feel good that I am no longer one of the most disliked people on the forum :D

Suburbazine

01001000 01101001 0011111
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2008
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I'm pretty sure MEM is on the sovereign citizens list. Pretty much all the ones I know of are wackos in person. Wouldn't want to cross one of them, they truly believe their sovereignty gives them the right to do anything they want and hide behind it.

Like they say, 80 bad apples ruins the bushel.

Last edited:

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Are we talking about the people that killed officers because he pulled em over for having a homemade license plate?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom