Speculation on What South Korea will do Next

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SirIsaacNewton

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Jul 22, 2009
    New Orleans, LA
    That was 1967, one ship, and wouldn't have the apparent implications this would.

If in fact the US and S. Korea are lying about friendly fire and specifically implementing a mentally unstable dictator I can't believe an entire U.S. force would be willing to keep their mouths shut. It would be immoral in my mind. This could in all actuality lead to a war that could eclipse the past two World Wars. We assume that China wouldn't support N. Korea. That isn't a safe assumption in my mind. The chinese didn't have a problem attacking us during the Korean War.

Last edited:

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    A few Questions ?

1) If in fact this was a result of friendly fire what would be the incentive to implicate a country with an unstable dictator as well as a failing economy? Why would we want to prod an already agitated and starving country?

2) If in fact North Korea was responsible and Kim Jong-il did in fact order the strike what would be his incentive? We could only respond in two ways. Either going to war or economic sanctions both of which wouldn't be favorable for N. Korea. What would be the advantage of going to war for N. Korea? If this was actually his intentions then why wouldn't he take credit for his actions? Especially considering the fact that if indeed N. Korea did sink the ship evidence would portray that fact?

3) The only other outcome would be more economic sanctions on N. Korea which considering N. Koreas fragile economic state wouldn't be favorable either.

4) Is it possible that an extremist upper echelon military advisor ordered this "Sum of all fears style" to accelerate an uprising or something?

My uneducated conclusions:

The N. Korea wasn't involved scenario and it was a result of friendly fire doesn't seem probable. I can't imagine what would be necessary for a successful coverup of this magnitude to take place. Just based on the fact that an entire ship, which ever was responsible for the friendly fire would have to be kept silent as well as every other ships crew who was aware of where the fire originated from and considering the article which explains the technologically advanced ships in the area this would be a large group of people.

Therefore I am leaning towards N. Korea being responsible. So I find myself trying to think like a dictator and see what possible positive outcome could come from sinking a S. Korean ship. I can't determine anything can someone establish motive for me. Thanks
    There could be any myriad of reasons; from powerful elements loyal to Globalism needing conflict to keep the US unstable (i.e., in debt, state of "fear" with population, etc., etc.). As far as coverups are concerned we have more recently Waco, WTC I, WTC II/9-11/ Gulf of Tonkin, the Beruit Bombing, etc., etc. STATE-SPONSORED Terrorism is the name of the game. It changes the rules.

It shall be interesting to see where it all ends up with this.

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    KJI is f'n crazy. He doesn't need a lot of reasons, I'm sure he has his own -
    True but that doesn't mean he did this. Some military experts are saying that the ship likly hit a reef in shallow water. It wasn't an attack by North Korea. We were lied to regarding Saddam Hussan and his WMDs and we are being lied to again here in a rush to vilfy another dictator who poses no REAL threat to us, Japan or even South Korea.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    There could be any myriad of reasons; from powerful elements loyal to Globalism needing conflict to keep the US unstable (i.e., in debt, state of "fear" with population, etc., etc.). As far as coverups are concerned we have more recently Waco, WTC I, WTC II/9-11/ Gulf of Tonkin, the Beruit Bombing, etc., etc. STATE-SPONSORED Terrorism is the name of the game. It changes the rules.

It shall be interesting to see where it all ends up with this.

LOL........yes it will, and the USA will be the one staring at their feet and shufflin, egg all over face while the leaders deny deny deny

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Well, I, for one, am sick of false flag ops and without definitive proof (which we'll never get) I'm not willing to pay one cent for another avenue for WW III. Some of you have death wishes which makes you very similar to what your view is about the Wahabbists...

Irony thy name is Wimpus Americanus.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    SSWEEEE
    Top Bottom