Spotted in Metry...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    He has the right to fly it. He could come under some HOA code violation if there are any. It's vulgar, I wouldn't do it, I'm glad I don't have a neighbor that does that, it is free speech for sure but it is in bad taste only because of the vulgar language although I use that word daily, many times daily.

I'll put it this way, it's his right to do it no doubt, I wouldn't, although what the flag states is exactly the way I feel, I respect my neighbors and our quality of life not to display that.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    Looks like the guy is one of those people who think ahead. I’d guess the bottom line is addressed to those who he expects to object to him practicing his 1st amendment right.
    The first amendment protects our right to free speech. While that amendment was written in a time when people were far more polite overall than you would normally find today, you’d be mistaken to think it was intended to cover only polite, sugar coated speech. No sir, it was written in a time when a tyrant king and a superpower nation was taxing and killing and stifling the freedoms of those who were simply attempting to escape being ruled in such a manner. Does anyone here believe when the first freedom loving Americans fought for these United States that they held their tongues and only uttered candy coated kitty cat non offensive politically correct free speech or do you think they might have thrown in a few F bombs for the red coats and king George? Keep on giving in to ‘popular opinion’. Don’t resist. See how long we keep any freedom at all.

Everyone here understands that. It's a matter of decorum. It's for everyone's benefit. We all agree with how he feels it's how he projects it that some don't like. No different than war, I can kill my enemy while others want to kill and dismember their enemy. The outcome is the same but one method is more accepted than the other.

We should all strive to be better.

Mannelite

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2019
    Covington, Louisiana
    Not impressed with the profanity, kinda makes him look childish.

/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

This is whats wrong with amierca....

We have been taken over by the democratic party,our second amendments
    are being attacked,our taxes are going up,our biz's are closing daily,the biggest
    pipeline in usa just closed.Were headed to a one leader world,poverty
    everywhere,homeless lining the streets.

And profanity is your concern of the day...Seriously

Yep this analysis of the comment is spot on. The left and dems are beating the ever living **** out of us in the culture war. This was a simple and effective message that was condensed enough to fit on a flag in large print so it easy to read and understand. The left has been successfully using "bumper stickers" for years now to devastating effect. This strategy (along with election fraud) has effectively conquered the ideology of the youth. While it is important to maintain decorum and values (because if not then what are even fighting for), I think attention grabbing "bumper stickers" like this can be highly effective at grabbing attention and shaping the subliminal window in the minds of people that see it, to believe that there is more grass roots support on that side.

TLDR: If everyone who thought "**** Biden" in their head, were to fly a flag that said "**** Biden", then maybe someone would discover the balls to hike up there and kindly wheel his chair to the curb for pickup.

Last edited:

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yep this analysis of the comment is spot on. The left and dems are beating the ever living **** out of us in the culture war. This was a simple and effective message that was condensed enough to fit on a flag in large print so it easy to read and understand. The left has been successfully using "bumper stickers" for years now to devastating effect. This strategy (along with election fraud) has effectively conquered the ideology of the youth. While it is important to maintain decorum and values (because if not then what are even fighting for), I think attention grabbing "bumper stickers" like this can be highly effective at grabbing attention and shaping the subliminal window in the minds of people that see it, to believe that there is more grass roots support on that side.

TLDR: If everyone who thought "**** Biden" in their head, were to fly a flag that said "**** Biden", then maybe someone would discover the balls to hike up there and kindly wheel his chair to the curb for pickup.

You should listen to the conversion stories from the Republicans who used to be Democrats. Almost all of them talk about the Democrat starting off having a bad image of Republicans. Then the Democrat sat down and talked to a Republican and realized they did not fit his stereotypical idea of what Republicans are and how they act. After being welcomed in to civilly discuss ideas, the Democrat realized how divisive the Democrats were and how welcoming the Republicans were. I've never heard any story where the Republican walked up to the Democrat and told the Democrat "F*@% your feelings" and the Democrat realized the Republican was right.

The attention grabbing whatever like the flag cause people to talk about the way the message was presented rather than talk about the message itself. If you would like to test out your theory, try this. The next time you and your woman are arguing, tell her to stop acting like a ****. Let us know if you grabbed her attention and she realized the error of her ways. I'll concede that you likely grabbed her attention all right. But I'll bet what resulted was a shift in topic from whatever you were talking about to the way you presented the message with little talk of the message itself.

foz1359

Time Traveler
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Jefferson Parish
    You should listen to the conversion stories from the Republicans who used to be Democrats. Almost all of them talk about the Democrat starting off having a bad image of Republicans. Then the Democrat sat down and talked to a Republican and realized they did not fit his stereotypical idea of what Republicans are and how they act. After being welcomed in to civilly discuss ideas, the Democrat realized how divisive the Democrats were and how welcoming the Republicans were. I've never heard any story where the Republican walked up to the Democrat and told the Democrat "F*@% your feelings" and the Democrat realized the Republican was right.

The attention grabbing whatever like the flag cause people to talk about the way the message was presented rather than talk about the message itself. If you would like to test out your theory, try this. The next time you and your woman are arguing, tell her to stop acting like a ****. Let us know if you grabbed her attention and she realized the error of her ways. I'll concede that you likely grabbed her attention all right. But I'll bet what resulted was a shift in topic from whatever you were talking about to the way you presented the message with little talk of the message itself.

I've been observing the character of men fading into the silky soft rainbow colored fabric of pop culture ever since the word "fricking" was adopted as their acceptable vernacular. Of course after a few short years these same men became accustomed to using the genuinely powerful word f_cK-Ng and all of its foul mouthed variants. These are the men that aren't likely to ever stand out in a crowd, they're the followers, the wannabe masters of "one upmanship". Now they've led an entire generation of foul mouthed teenaged boys who'll will never know what it feels like to be a man with true character, able to express himself appropriately and intelligently, forcefully when necessary. (I know military guys that have cursed 24-7 during a tour and come home to express themselves in a manner that's respectable and appropriate.) This website shows where the obnoxious potty mouths really belong, with their own kind. https://www.atlasobscura.com/articl...riggin-or-frickin-depends-on-where-youre-from Someone else can have this rickety old worn out soapbox, I've gotta duck and cover now...

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I've been observing the character of men fading into the silky soft rainbow colored fabric of pop culture ever since the word "fricking" was adopted as their acceptable vernacular. Of course after a few short years these same men became accustomed to using the genuinely powerful word f_cK-Ng and all of its foul mouthed variants. These are the men that aren't likely to ever stand out in a crowd, they're the followers, the wannabe masters of "one upmanship". Now they've led an entire generation of foul mouthed teenaged boys who'll will never know what it feels like to be a man with true character, able to express himself appropriately and intelligently, forcefully when necessary. (I know military guys that have cursed 24-7 during a tour and come home to express themselves in a manner that's respectable and appropriate.) This website shows where the obnoxious potty mouths really belong, with their own kind. https://www.atlasobscura.com/articl...riggin-or-frickin-depends-on-where-youre-from Someone else can have this rickety old worn out soapbox, I've gotta duck and cover now...

There's probably no need to duck and cover. It's difficult to tell which side you are on and how your comment applies to the current topic.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I wouldn’t put the flag guy in the same box as the IeatAss bumper sticker guy, but I do see the point and the sense in remaining civil and letting your foe show his character to an extreme while you are measured and maintain a show of self control. But these are some crazy times and crazier people we are dealing with. Evil people. They’ve exploited decent people with morals for far too long. Sometimes being nice is a sign of weakness. Sometimes you just have to let the devil know you’re willing to roll around in the dirt with him if that’s what it takes. Looking back on history, some of the most eloquent signers of the Declaration of Independence and the US constitution were also cold blooded killers when it came to dueling pistols. Go figure.

Last edited:

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    I wouldn’t put the flag guy in the same box as the IeatAss bumper sticker guy, but I do see the point and the sense in remaining civil and letting your foe show his character to an extreme while you are measured and maintain a show of self control. But these are some crazy times and crazier people we are dealing with. Evil people. They’ve exploited decent people with morals for far too long. Sometimes being nice is a sign of weakness. Sometimes you just have to let the devil know you’re willing to roll around in the dirt with him if that’s what it takes. Looking back on history, some of the most eloquent signers of the Declaration of Independence and the US constitution were also cold blooded killers when it came to dueling pistols. Go figure.

Hey man,What are the trigger words we have to look out for? Or when we are being lied too.

Would it contain the word Free

I'm from the government and here to help?

That's against the law.

You need a permit.

You need a license

???....???? etc

MetalVendor

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    86   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Jefferson
    The next time you and your woman are arguing, tell her to stop acting like a ****. Let us know if you grabbed her attention and she realized the error of her ways. I'll concede that you likely grabbed her attention all right. But I'll bet what resulted was a shift in topic from whatever you were talking about to the way you presented the message with little talk of the message itself.

Don't do it! IT'S A TRAP!

Abby Normal

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    Metry
    I found flag mans brother on Hwy 1 in Lockport about 200 ft from Lafourche Sheriff Office. It only read Fuch Biden! Not sure I should post pic. It’s very clear.

Top Bottom