Spotted in Metry...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snipehunter7

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 31, 2016
    Franklinton, LA
    I’d be hesitant to park any marked company / department car at that residence. With everyone being so sensitive these days that could cause some issues at the workplace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Think y’all are mistaken * shouldn’t* with * couldn’t*...

There’s not law saying you * couldn’t * say the f word in front of your mother or grandmother... but as I was raised up you * shouldn’t* say it.... well actually never mind... I couldn’t say it lol

My point was a little common decency would go along way... you can get your point across without all those special words and actually be taken a little more seriously ... it’s along the same lines of you standing in the line at the store and somebody dropping f Bombs in front of your wife and children or grandchildren... yup they got the freedom of speech but doesn’t mean they should use that language...

If that don’t register on your level then it prob never will... it’s not about the 1st amendment

riverrat66

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 1, 2016
    The hills of St Helena parish
    My wife is a teacher. She was told that profanity is a way of life for some people and she should just ignore it. Popular music is riddled with profanity. By this rule of measurement id say this guy was only making his point in a language that all people can understand.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Right.... could you please drop some f bombs in your post so I could actually understand it :doh:

My wife is a teacher. She was told that profanity is a way of life for some people and she should just ignore it. Popular music is riddled with profanity. By this rule of measurement id say this guy was only making his point in a language that all people can understand.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    All I heard was I’m done... lol... just messing with you man... it’s all good, we all got a diff of opinions, if not this wouldn’t have went 28+ reply’s and wouldn’t be any fun lol

No. I can but I wont. The point im making is common courtesy when speaking is considered a weakness when talking to people with opposing views. Therefore sometime you have to make your point in a rude way that they understand. f=it! Im done!

Last edited:

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Looks like the guy is one of those people who think ahead. I’d guess the bottom line is addressed to those who he expects to object to him practicing his 1st amendment right.
    The first amendment protects our right to free speech. While that amendment was written in a time when people were far more polite overall than you would normally find today, you’d be mistaken to think it was intended to cover only polite, sugar coated speech. No sir, it was written in a time when a tyrant king and a superpower nation was taxing and killing and stifling the freedoms of those who were simply attempting to escape being ruled in such a manner. Does anyone here believe when the first freedom loving Americans fought for these United States that they held their tongues and only uttered candy coated kitty cat non offensive politically correct free speech or do you think they might have thrown in a few F bombs for the red coats and king George? Keep on giving in to ‘popular opinion’. Don’t resist. See how long we keep any freedom at all.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Just to clarify my stance. I’m not saying he shouldn’t be allowed to fly his silly flag. It’s my opinion when you have to resort to cursing then you have lost control. It also doesn’t make for a great first impression. Not that I haven’t cursed but I wouldn’t curse in front of your wife and kids and I expect the same. I have a friend that doesn’t care who he’s around or where he’s at, he’s dropping F bombs, therefore I keep my distance in public or tell him to chill it out. If this guy is a LEO then he will probably not have it up for long once his command staff finds out. I’d give him the option to fly the flag but he can leave his police unit, that represents all the people he serves, at the precinct.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    His/her 1st amendment right to do so but they must be ready to accept the fallout (be it good response or something else) from those that are going to take exception for displaying this flag. ....................................... drill sgt.

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    The profanity doesn’t offend me at all I could care less what other people do. I personally wouldn’t fly it but also don’t judge those who do.

I happen to know a pretty large number of LEOs and I can’t think of a single one that would fly that over their house (a couple would possibly have it in their man cave). I also don’t know of a single department that the higher ups wouldn’t be calling in said LEO for a chat. I have a feeling the flag and or the patrol car will be removed pretty quickly.

lane

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2017
    zachary, la.
    We have 4 pages of the wording on the flag. Seems he's getting the message out that he doesn't like Biden and cameltoe.

WOLFIE

Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 11, 2012
    Bossier City
    We have 4 pages of the wording on the flag. Seems he's getting the message out that he doesn't like Biden and cameltoe.

That is true. To add at least one more comment about the profanity- It is meant to be funny when you take in the entire message and at the same time the message implies (to me) that Biden and Harris are not only a poor choice for the country but they are also not patriots.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    If I was getting ready to retire from some ol liberal ass company I'd run up the flag, Fight em not to take it down.

Lawyer up and then accept a generous get out the door bum offer now Tonto and don't come back Deplorable !

Oh and tell em to stick that Gold watch up their ass....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom