St Bernard Indoor Shooting Center

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bipolarbear

SevenGun
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2014
    NOLA
    Still just vague nothingness. I wish someone who knows would write us a decent summary so my imagination wont just run amok. Although entertaining, I'm left knowing less about the situation. Google hasn't disclosed much. It doesn't look like St. Bernard even publishes eviction notices online. Can someone at least tell us the names/companies of "the investors". Give me something to search for so I can pretend to investigate and solve this thing from the safety of my home.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    Still just vague nothingness. I wish someone who knows would write us a decent summary so my imagination wont just run amok. Although entertaining, I'm left knowing less about the situation. Google hasn't disclosed much. It doesn't look like St. Bernard even publishes eviction notices online. Can someone at least tell us the names/companies of "the investors". Give me something to search for so I can pretend to investigate and solve this thing from the safety of my home.
    They would rather act like high school girls and play games instead of just come out and say what they claim to know

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    This thread delivers.

If you know, you know.

You cannot really talk about it either. Like everything else, the story and all of it’s details will come out. I’m rather curious about it too.

JR1572

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    He is evicted.. selling **** that was inventory prior the the liquidation.
    after the break in, there was a full on atf inspection. **** was signed out that should not have been to those that should not have had access . the license was on a LLC that had multiple folks on it.
    the rest is still in the air but he also has an arrest on domestic issues that would prevent gun ownership that had yet to come out in wash.
    There are so many things that are still up the courts and I am not first hand aware of details strong enough to share . its not worth the time spent on the thread. just another ******* that came out of the shadows ..

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    This is all so crazy.

I am so surprised.

I would never have guessed that this would happen to such a fine, upstanding pillar of the 2A community.

I am aghast.
    lol, OG remembers the disassembly of the gun prior to returning it to the owner. Good to see you on here..

southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    Update for anyone else who just got ****** with NFA items in jail at this fine establishment... The facebook videos being posted are whiney, skewed and uninformative, so I called SilencerShop and the ATF to get the actual scoop.

I had two cans in jail at St Bernard and both stamps were withdrawn on 3/24/22, two weeks ago. This of course means that Brannon knew prior to posting these last few videos exactly what was happening with our stuff, and chose not to be transparent about it for whatever reason.

Moving forward, the ATF will refund the stamp fees, so they're not lost forever, but I don't know how long the refunds will take. The serialized items will be Form 3 transferred over to Gretna Gun at some point (TBA... @rcm192 can probably fill us in), at which point I/we'll have to restart the Form 4 process from scratch, including buying new stamps.

Update again: Just got off the phone w/ SS again. They're in the loop and being proactive. Kelsey at SBISC is stickhandling the paperwork with the ATF, and they expect the Form 3 list to be pushed over to GGW in about two weeks. SS is working with the ATF to try to have the new forms filed in an expedited manner to keep peoples' places in line, but there obviously won't be any guarantee on that. So, standby for some sort of update in a few weeks I'd expect.

Last edited:

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    Update for anyone else who just got ****** with NFA items in jail at this fine establishment... The facebook videos being posted are whiney, skewed and uninformative, so I called SilencerShop and the ATF to get the actual scoop.

I had two cans in jail at St Bernard and both stamps were withdrawn on 3/24/22, two weeks ago. This of course means that Brannon knew prior to posting these last few videos exactly what was happening with our stuff, and chose not to be transparent about it for whatever reason.

Moving forward, the ATF will refund the stamp fees, so they're not lost forever, but I don't know how long the refunds will take. The serialized items will be Form 3 transferred over to Gretna Gun at some point (TBA... @rcm192 can probably fill us in), at which point I/we'll have to restart the Form 4 process from scratch, including buying new stamps.
    Now, doesn’t this sound a lot like what happened some years back at a shop in Metairie?

What was that place called? American something or another?

Hopefully this will turn out better.

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    You'd think the ATF would be able to Form 3 the items to Gretna and continue the Form 4 process for anyone affected. I don't have any NFA items at St. Bernard, but I feel sorry for anyone who did. Starting over blows

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    9740.jpeg

rm2092

Rating - 90.9%
    10   1   0
    Nov 14, 2008
    Harvey, La
    I applied to work in his gun shop/range a year or so ago, glad I turned it down. A bit a to arrogant for me during the the interview and telling me I might have to was his truck and so on again a bit to arrogant for me.

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Now, doesn’t this sound a lot like what happened some years back at a shop in Metairie?

What was that place called? American something or another?

Hopefully this will turn out better.
    Was 10_8 and Aremican Tactical or something.
    BTW gave him a Ban.

Also I wish Brandon was,a member here still so we could ban him. AGAIN.

aj_junkin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 11, 2022
    Arabi LA
    I applied to work in his gun shop/range a year or so ago, glad I turned it down. A bit a to arrogant for me during the the interview and telling me I might have to was his truck and so on again a bit to arrogant for me.
    He said the same thing to me, But i never washed it it was not fun working there.

f350drvr

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    NOLA
    No insight to offer on why the range closed, but last year I brought a few rifles there to sell on consignment. Long story short, one was sold and I wasn't contacted. Called to check after a few weeks and they couldn't come up with the $700. After 3-4 days of them making excuses about not having enough cash, and they couldn't get it from the bank. I had to go there in person to get the money and the other rifles. Haven't set foot in there since, and I would assume my experience was not isolated.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    I'm guessing that's not going to help his go fund me very much.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
    It seems like he has most people fooled from reading the post. Idk how people don’t see through his BS. I saw him for what he was before all of this came out in the open.

Top Bottom