Strange 5.56? HMAK

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    I bought 2k rounds of that stuff along with 3k rounds of PRVI Partizan pretty cheap a couple months ago when the lake city started to dwindle. I wish I'd bought more. Denmark stuff is akin to German is all I can say. Anybody who tells you this ammo is junk is either talking out the side of their mouth, hasn't owned or shot any or both.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Interesting. "Everyone" bitches until I finish giving my friends a chance at it, and then they're all quiet.

Bitches bitch, its the way of the world. I asked, you said no, no big deal. Your choice on the matter. I'm not going to cry and guilt trip you over it. You did the leg work, you asked the questions, you get the reward. Anyone who has a problem with that needs to get ou there and work hard for what hey want too.

VeedUp

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Oct 15, 2007
    Destrehan, La.
    I'll tell you up front, you didn't hurt my feelings, I'm too old and I got real thick skin. I could care less where you got it or how much you paid got it. Im still shooting ammo from when Academy used to print the price under the bar code. I've been doing this before you were a twinkle in your dads eye...

I made the decision to inform the people on this site where decent ammo could be obtained after you made repetitive stonewalled answers to members asking where they could find this.

I hope that they used the info to go buy some.

Have a good night....

:bowdown:

headspace

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 9, 2009
    Hammond
    Just received 1200 rounds of this stuff from sportsmans guide.... Cuz I inadvertently hit the submit button twice. Lesson learned, be careful when ordering stuff from your phone. Dang..

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Donut Man
    Top Bottom