Strange noise heard around the USA has been identified.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    I've heard this strange rumbling noise, too. Couldn't figure out what it was or where it was coming from. I think it has been heard mostly all over America.
    Sounded like a tank rumbling down the road. But it has finally been figured out what it was.

What it is is Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, John Adams, Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, George Patton, and Audie Murphy all turning over and over and over in their graves because of the destruction of the United States.

Folks, the U.S. is gone. America is gone. Everything that America "WAS" is gone. It's been sold to the highest bidder. Their is always a little lag time from the moment someone is pushed off the cliff until they hit bottom and splatter. America has been thrown off the cliff and we're about to splatter.

SHAME on us. We let them do it to us.

All the Great nations of the world have all fallen because of the complacency of the Citizens who allowed the FEW in power to throw them to the wolves.

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    I think the US is enduring hard times but will pull out of it. It's all cyclical. We were told that the US was going to fall in the Cold War, but we survived. There are new challenges that the US faces, but nothing insurmountable IMHO.

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    I don't think we mean that we are all going to be eating dirt soon.

We mean that the ideals that the country once stood for are now historical relics, as far as government is concerned.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Don't Believe the Hype
    public-enemy.jpg

:)

penguin

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Slidell, LA / NOLA
    The same thing was said after the civil war, during the sufferage movement, the civil rights movement and any manner of big ticket issues. I think the ideals that we abide by are sound but progressive. The ideals before the civil rights movement was that black people were not equal to whites. That they should be relegated to their own schools and parks, never to associate with man. Hell, they thought that about the Irish and Italians, too. The principles that govern this country are sound. What changes is the interpretation of the ideals thru time.

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    What matters is how the progress is made.

I agree with the things said after the "civil war". As a matter of fact, I am writing a book called "The Day America Died" about just that topic. The ground that was gained during the first war for American Independence is exactly what was destroyed during the second one.

"The principle, on which the war was waged by the North, was simply this: That men may rightfully be compelled to submit to, and support, a government that they do not want; and that resistance, on their part, makes them traitors and criminals.

No principle, that is possible to be named, can be more self-evidently false than this; or more self-evidently fatal to all political freedom. Yet it triumphed in the field, and is now assumed to be established. If it really be established, the number of slaves, instead of having been diminished by the war, has been greatly increased; for a man, thus subjected to a government that he does not want, is a slave. And there is no difference, in principle --- but only in degree --- between political and chattel slavery. The former, no less than the latter, denies a man's ownership of himself and the products of his labor; and asserts that other men may own him, and dispose of him and his property, for their uses, and at their pleasure."
    – Lysander Spooner (Nineteenth-Century lawyer, abolitionist, entrepreneur)

"Regardless of the causes or specifics of why or how the 'Civil War' happened- one thing is sure. What the war ultimately decided was that the Federal Government is now the only entity that decides the limits of it's own powers. Our only hope now is that bureaucratic inefficiency will delay the slide towards an absolutist central authority until the American people somehow decide to reclaim their lost spirit of liberty, individuality and self-government. What it might take for them to awaken and work towards that goal is still a mystery." - Micha Petty, 2007

Poopshooter

Join the Resistance
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Walker town USA
    I've heard this strange rumbling noise, too. Couldn't figure out what it was or where it was coming from. I think it has been heard mostly all over America.
    Sounded like a tank rumbling down the road. But it has finally been figured out what it was.

What it is is Thomas Jefferson, George Washington, John Adams, Abraham Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, George Patton, and Audie Murphy all turning over and over and over in their graves because of the destruction of the United States.

Folks, the U.S. is gone. America is gone. Everything that America "WAS" is gone. It's been sold to the highest bidder. Their is always a little lag time from the moment someone is pushed off the cliff until they hit bottom and splatter. America has been thrown off the cliff and we're about to splatter.

SHAME on us. We let them do it to us.

All the Great nations of the world have all fallen because of the complacency of the Citizens who allowed the FEW in power to throw them to the wolves.

What are you willing to do about it?

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    What we need to be doing is to expose as many people as possible to the ideals of liberty. Going on some half-cocked rampage won't do anyone any good.

From one of my home pages:

Welcome to AmericanRevival.org. The purpose of this site is to teach you about liberty. The hope is that you are inspired to spend less time watching television (or whatever else steals your time away) and to use that time instead to educate yourself- and eventually others- about liberty, responsibility and self-government. It may already be too late to turn the tide of absolutism (government without any real restraint), but some of us are going to continue working towards liberty as long we have breath to do it with. Our nation, our world, is in desperate need- please join us.

"The American heritage was one of individual liberty, personal responsibility and freedom from government … Unfortunately … that heritage has been lost. Americans no longer have the freedom to direct their own lives … Today, it is the government that is free – free to do whatever it wants. There is no subject, no issue, no matter… that is not subject to legislation." – Harry Browne

jimdana1942

oldtimer
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Sulphur, La.
    LouisianaCarry has a wise perspective on the most important events ever in our history.
    The people of America will never unite in any sufficient number to save our country. Voting, writing or calling your congressman will have about as much success as a newborn baby running the 100 yard dash in 2 seconds. Besides, I have decided that voting is a "ruse" perpetuated upon the citizenry to make them "think" they have control of their government. They are registering homeless people now and having them cast absentee votes. I bet most of them are convicted criminals and do not have the legal right to vote anyway.

We, as individuals, must have a plan to survive whatever events are coming but I believe most will perish or become slaves as stated in the Bible.

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    How many people do you know that are willing to risk losing it all to rise up and take on the goverment ? Few to none I would guess . People are more worried about their electrical power , internet service and the cost of gasoline than anything else . What a shame , but it's reality . Just look at the percentage of voter turnout in the elections and that shows how little people care .

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    Very few; that was my point. IOW, not enough to make it work.

"They" know the possibility is very real. Can you think of any other reason an active army brigade has begun training for domestic US operations?

Waco was the turning point in the complete abrogation of posse comitatus. Its been 15 years since that mass murder, and most folks have forgotten; if they ever knew.

Katrina was a test run, stymied only by the governess' refusal to surrender control. That was about the only sensible decision the poor, flustered woman made in that debacle.

But if anyone thinks for a moment that the government will now hesitate to use the overwhelming might of the US military against its own citizens... think again.

This is very true, as my buddy, leaves for Iraq, once he returns from his deployment he will still have 3 months of service state side before being released from orders. Granted I feel for him since he will be going boots down close to if not on the day the new POTUS takes office. His MOS 31B

Top Bottom