Stripped lower receiver for AR15

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BOSS302

Pain is temporary
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    SELA
    I knew that mine was gonna take at least 2 weeks because I wanted an A2 stock and they didn't currently have any in stock. I havent heard anything from them in almost a week, and I know the stocks got in monday.

--This is not a bash on DTI, just relaying the experience--

Last edited:

coonassplumber

Resident Turdsmith'
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    I got an EA at LA Gun and Reloading yesterday for $141.70 out the door....he asked how many I wanted so I took it that he had more. It looks damn good too...giddyup!

coonassplumber

Resident Turdsmith'
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 17, 2006
    Baton Rouge
    No worries man, they are $130 + tax. I knew it was a lil' high but Larry's a good man and I don't mind it much if it will keep him open for business. I took the one I got straight to Precision and got the SBR ball rolling...we'll see if I can come in under the wire on that...Scott

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    La gun and reloading supply does not have any more! I bought the last 2 today. They were 130, but another price increase is expected with the next batch. La gun does have a list you can get on to call dibs if you want to reserve 1 for the next shipment.

kengel2

Rabble Rabble
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Bedico
    I went to mandeville the other day and the gun store there had stripped dpms lowers for $190. I just handed it right back across the counter and chuckled at $1000 high standard ar being sold.

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    I went to mandeville the other day and the gun store there had stripped dpms lowers for $190. I just handed it right back across the counter and chuckled at $1000 high standard ar being sold.
    If you're referring to the Arms Merchant, that has nothing to do with the election. They have ALWAYS been way overpriced.

And the guys that work there are buttholes.

Top Bottom