TCustoms, LLC - Greenwell Springs - is this a real business?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DuckYou

Angry Wiener
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Dang. I did not think that people behaved like this "company" any longer. It is definitely amusing to watch someone dump their business down the drain. This thread shows up on Google now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    Nope, I got nothing. Send me a text if you want

You said you only dropped the ball on 1 outta 3 customers in all the years you've been doing this. Then said two of them are posting in this thread and either are the one that you dropped the ball on. So you ARE implying something towards ME.

You may not admit you dropped the ball on me but you DID in a few ways!! I still have EVERY email and TEXT between us incase you don't remember how it went down!!

So I'm gonna ask you again not to imply that I did anything wrong as the customer that's all.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    sticky this with the title "know who you are buying your cans from before you get in a mess with this clown"

Is he really blaming his paying customers for communication errors- how can he possibly be serious. I've got high schoolers stocking my shelves with more business sense. I'll be spreading the word to avoid this place at all costs.

Last edited:

MALIBU12

Rating - 100%
    71   0   2
    Sep 16, 2008
    slidell
    sticky this with the title "know who you are buying your cans from before you get in a mess with this clown"

Is he really blaming his paying customers for communication errors- how can he possibly be serious. I've got high schoolers stocking my shelves with more business sense. I'll be spreading the word to avoid this place at all costs.

^^^^^^^^

THIS!

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif

rockmup

Please be my friend
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   0
    Apr 21, 2007
    City of Central
    You said you only dropped the ball on 1 outta 3 customers in all the years you've been doing this. Then said two of them are posting in this thread and either are the one that you dropped the ball on. So you ARE implying something towards ME.

You may not admit you dropped the ball on me but you DID in a few ways!! I still have EVERY email and TEXT between us incase you don't remember how it went down!!

So I'm gonna ask you again not to imply that I did anything wrong as the customer that's all.

I'm not implying anything. If I had anything to say to you I'd have said it. Read it again. I said "neither" of them are in this thread.

I'm glad for you that you saved everything if it makes you feel better

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    So apparently I received a warning for something. lol

It's easy to pass judgement when you don't know the whole story. It's funny how the guy that lives in his moms basement and shows up to training classes in sweats is allowed to talk out of his backside about things he doesn't know. Is he going to get a warning too ?

You say I shouldn't talk to a customer this way,really ? Rather than call the same phone number he'd been calling, he starts a thread talking crap. Not sure about you but I won't take it. Not from anyone. You get the red ass because his ph# got posted ? Grow up

Loose his business, while its unfortunate its not the end of the world. I've been doing this for many, many years. In all that time I've had 3 unhappy customers. One, I admittedly dropped the ball on and screwed up. Two of them are in this thread and they are not that guy.

This used to be a great site, now its full of sniveling cry babies

I'm not implying anything. If I had anything to say to you I'd have said it. Read it again. I said "neither" of them are in this thread.

I'm glad for you that you saved everything if it makes you feel better

You say you had 3 unhappy customers. One you admittedly dropped the ball on and screwed up. Two of them are in this thread and they are not that guy. It seems that you are implying that the OP and I are wrong and the guy that you admittedly dropped the ball on did not post in this thread?

If I'm taking that the wrong way I'm sorry.

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA
    as one business owner to another, this was a golden opportunity for you to prove that regardless of what happened that you're a straight up guy and that you're going to make it right, end of story. This site is going to thousands of your target niche in a direct market. This isn't a random facebook post that 30 or 40 people would see and maybe one potential customer would hear about. This is going directly into the heart of your market, and everyone that can see this thread is a potential buyer that WILL discuss this with other gun enthusiasts. This tidbit of business 101 has probably cost you dearly and whether you're ignorant or just oblivious to that fact, you may want to ease up on the "im not taking that crap" and just sort this out by PM.

instead of a golden opportunity to turn this into a positive, you've launched a he-said-she-said thats just reflecting bad on you. in my opinion, the fact that you aren't outright embarrassed and handling this via PM after posting a simple explanation+apology is whats most alarming.

mADWAND

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2012
    Walker, La.
    Just got back from BJ Pawn in Denham Springs where I paid a second time for my suppressor. In stock and e-filed tomorrow. Pleasant.

themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    So this must be Joseph @ x right ? This is the same guy that doesn't ever answer the phone or return calls or texts ? Did your info change ? You'd have had your money back long ago had you not dropped off the face of the earth. My only option was to wait until you surfaced and so here we are.

Call me or email me and you'll get the refund you have coming.

As to your comments about getting a free can, really ? You should have called the BATFE if thats what you thought. I actually wish you would as Huntertown Arms did screw me for two can's, one of which was yours.
    This should have ended this thread.. I can't believe its gone on this long, it should have been closed with this statement..

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    It has always amazed me how quick the masses will turn on somebody around here . I've done business with Todd several times and never had any issues with communications , etc. Something just doesn't sound right .

bigtattoo79

Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Sep 12, 2009
    LA
    It has always amazed me how quick the masses will turn on somebody around here . I've done business with Todd several times and never had any issues with communications , etc. Something just doesn't sound right .

Lots of people done business with AFFS also and never had issues with communications.

What's your point? Who's not being honest in this thread? Call them out!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom