Thanks Gomez!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    She spent a few hours with Paul Gomez working on trigger control, drawstroke (mostly counts 2, 3 and 4 since i doubt she'll be carrying on her person), maybe purse, trigger reset, focus, etc. She's doing much better and did quite well considering this was only her fourth time ever shooting a handgun. they couldn't really work on retention shooting since the range was open to the public so we couldn't go past the barrier.

first time was with me prepping her for the firing portion of her ccw, second was ccw, third was last week and fourth was yesterday.

i'm trying to convince her to take the louis awerbuck handgun class with me in may but she's still a little nervous about shooting around other people. hopefully she can work that out.

unfortunately i don't have any more pics because her camera died and apparently her spare battery wasn't charged. :squint: the last pic was only about 10 minutes into the session.

pictures are in chronological order.

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Good shooting, and awesome grip on the pistol. Trigger finger out the trigger guard when not firing:hi5:

Ps. thank you for the sweat shirt

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    not to Hijack, but, I was bored, and pm'd Gomez see if he want to go grab a bite, and bust em.. I left my 19 at home and had my P7, so after lunch I went and picked up my 19..

Rewind: This morning I was reflecting on my shooting from Monday night, and how I shoot my 34 much better than my 19 due to the sights. XS Big Dots.

Fastforward, back to real time, I am shooting and we are chatting, I mentioned that I am ordering some XS sites from Brownell's when I get home. Gomez says no you don't and pulls out a NIW set and puts them on my 19. Wouldn't even let me pay for them.

I will say this though.. Glock factory sights fall off. The front site was twisted off with fingers at 45 degrees. And the Rear sight would not make it through a improvised racking of the slide.

Thanks dude.

PS.. FrankJr your mine next week!

Narco

0-60 in 5.11
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jun 6, 2007
    New Orleans
    jq7mu90z62xa4kkel187.jpg

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads