Thanks to Ferrara Firearms!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bam Bam

Certified gun nut!
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Denham Springs/Watson, La
    I got totally surprised today by my wife who has never bought a gun before, but managed to buy one from Ferrara Firearms all by herself. She was advised by friends who know Nick Ferrara to pay them a visit and see what they have. My wife is not one to just go out and buy me something gun related without me specifically telling her what it is I want, so for her to go look and actually buy me a gun is quite surprising! I had talked to her about wanting a Ruger LC9 so she and a friend decided to go check them out @ Ferrara's. The ladies @ Ferrara's were very nice and helpful with my wife trying to decide to get me one, she felt very comfortable talking to them and not pressured to get something she didn't want, she really liked the one on one attention and no big crowds to deal with. The wife had never even seen me buy a gun and didn't know anything about the process, but her friends and the staff @ Ferrara's helped her a lot. She pulled off my surprise gift purchase without a hitch and is even recommending them to people we know. She shopped around for the best prices and when she saw the price at Ferrara Firearms she jumped on it! I was totally surprised when I opened my presents today, I guess turning another year older isn't so bad when you have a good wife like mine buying you guns! Happy happy happy! Thanks Ferrara Firearms!

Bam Bam

SMR412

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 30, 2014
    P-ville
    My experience there has been 100% A+.
    I've recommended them to family and friends who have also been very pleased.
    Congrats on your cool surprise!

Top Bottom