The director of the Libertarian Party just called me asking for help

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    There is a technical isue with getting Barr on the ballot in LA. He needs a good lawyer (preferable near Baton Rouge) right away. There is a Monday deadline to deal with. I am digging up a couple names for him in a minute, but in case they are unavailable, I thought I would post and see if anyone knows of a good lawyer in south LA, or knows someone who does.

Thanks- you can post here or call me at 877 LA CARRY.

Last edited:

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    I would be happy to help get him on the ballot here if he would drop off of the ballot in a few of the swing states.

LouisianaCarry

Tactibilly
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 14, 2007
    Keithville
    I hear ya, and I did not say I am necessarily voting for him. I am a hardcore "little l" libertarian, but not a "capital L" Libertarian. However, I think it is worth fighting for the ability to give people their choices.

Manimal

Get'n Duffy!
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 27, 2007
    Louisiana
    I don't, I think he's a tool. Any chance he had of getting my vote is gone, he's basically being used for vote snatching and he knows it.

dzelenka

D.R. 1827; HM; P100x3
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 2, 2008
    Covington
    I think he is angry at the Republicans and wants to see them punished. The fact that the rest of us will be punished in the process is of no moment to him. After all, if we were true believers we would support him.

jmcrawf1

Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Madisonville
    That's EXACTLY the attitude Perot had toward Bush The First. He knew he was acting as a spoiler, knew his entry would throw the title to Clinton, and he didn't care the first iota about what Clinton would do to the country.

Funny thing, I remember saying here, some months back, about how a vote for a non-mainsteam candidate was a vote for the democratic candidate.

Perhaps some folks are beginning to realize what I meant, now... and I take no joy in saying "I told you so." The stakes here are almost as high as they can get.

+1000

Top Bottom