The Walking Dead returns Sunday - SPOILER ALERT!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    Fear the walking dead was just OK. I did not connect well with any of the characters and actively hoped for several of them to die...especially that damn junkie kid.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Is it okay to resurrect such an old thread since a new season started?

Premiere episode was pretty good

I am now watching the show metaphorically! The zombies represent the worthless POS that will have to be put down in a full blown American meltdown; ie, economic collapse, political civil war, etc.

Rick represents the realists that will survive and rebuild; and all of these cowards and would be saboteurs and coup inciters, and zombies, represents the worthless.

Injecting my own temperament hypothetically into this situation I see me killing a lot of the worthless people with a lot less restraint than Rick. It is only Hollywood's phony morality that stopped Rick from shooting that idiot Carter who was training the gun on Eugene in the armory. How quickly would he be dispatched in a real apocalypse?

some_goat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baker/Central area
    I would also like to know the connection. Fear the walking dead was the first time i wanted the whole cast to die. I dont know why but I got the vibe of self entitled pricks from most of the characters. That and seeing the 10th MTN patch on the :evil unprofessional " Army units kinda pissed me off. New season of TWD seems to be off to a good start.

LCPL 4

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 30, 2007
    Badger Free Zone
    Just watched Flight 462 ep1 and first thought is it's the same jet that is going down in one of the FTWD episodes. Don't remember which ep in fear though.

sloppy joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    i don't know why people are so critical of this show. im just glad there is a shtf show on tv among the tons of garbage on tv these days. i even like z nation.

some_goat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Baker/Central area
    For a shtf show, i wanna see a show where there is an economic collapse and all govt aid is gone. I think the reason ppl are so critical of TWD is that, for me anyway, how can that happen here in the south where ppl would be itching to hunt walkers.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    For a shtf show, i wanna see a show where there is an economic collapse and all govt aid is gone. I think the reason ppl are so critical of TWD is that, for me anyway, how can that happen here in the south where ppl would be itching to hunt walkers.

That one is coming to a theater and a town near you soon; for real! ;)

If they did an adaptation of an economic shtf, it would suck balls. These phonies in Hollywood would be setting scenarios where only phony liberal ideology and policy from before the collapse would be they way to get back on track.

J.wag

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2015
    poplarville mississippi

How good a chance do you think you have against the world war z zombies? Plus any death in the walking dead show= zombie so I would not be so worried about the zombies I knew were zombies. I world be more concerned with a roommate that had a cough that is sleeping 1 door down.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom