The Walking Dead returns Sunday - SPOILER ALERT!!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I am done with the show. I guess the Colt Python is the only character that will survive in the end. Glen was too important.
    Check please!

sloppy joe

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    holy gun control batman! they worse than obama. bout spot on for hilliary though. hide some extra guns and ammo folks. you never know.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    holy gun control batman! they worse than obama. bout spot on for hilliary though. hide some extra guns and ammo folks. you never know.
    I bet that's the new world order trying to condition us for the big gun grab...

Seriously though, well kind of, if I were Rick, I'd have just took one for the team and dinked Neegan on the spot.

RG43

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2016
    Covington, La
    Seriously though, well kind of, if I were Rick, I'd have just took one for the team and dinked Neegan on the spot.

I don't know if he isn't just really playing it smart. What's the rule? Never draw on a drawn gun? That's kind of the situation, as Rick keeps saying, they are out numbered and Negan has the upper hand. So as with any self defense situation, wait for your opportunity, don't force the issue unless you have to. Negan is letting them live, so that means they have another day to fight back. You know they will, it's just a matter of the right opportunity. Rick appears to be giving in, but I think he's just playing it smart. He has to give that appearance, and he has to get everyone else to play along...for now. But I think retaliation is just a matter of time. Besides, this just makes for better story telling.

Drummy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    NELA
    Up until this week, not having cable, I had not seen a single show. I picked up the first season at the library and I'm starting on episode 3 right now. I've gonna try and get caught up.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana
    Up until this week, not having cable, I had not seen a single show. I picked up the first season at the library and I'm starting on episode 3 right now. I've gonna try and get caught up.

NICE!

Season 1 was awesome...keep us posted on how far along you are and how you are liking/disliking it.

XDguy

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    Lacombe
    We didn't start watching until season 5 was out. Netflix'd it and was caught up in no time.
    This season is spending a lot of time discussing each person since they have all split up. Hoping to see them all unite and defeat Negan as the group they originally were.....and maybe a new guy with a tiger!

RG43

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2016
    Covington, La
    I binge watched every episode of Breaking Bad on Netflix about a year ago. I had seen some episodes on TV when it was was still running, but just scattered parts of the show. I didn't get to see the whole thing until we got netflix, and then I got to go through it from beginning to end. Took about a week or 2 maybe. It was the best way to watch it I'm sure. Very satisfying.

I've watched every episode of Walking Dead as they have aired, so I won't get the pleasure of watching it the way I did Breaking Bad.

Drummy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2015
    NELA
    NICE!

Season 1 was awesome...keep us posted on how far along you are and how you are liking/disliking it.

Just finished up season 2 with Rick killing Shane and everyone leaving the farm house. I think I'm hooked. Supposed to pick up season 3 tomorrow :)

Can't wait to see what's up with the dark robe pulling the armless walkers around that saved Andrea in the woods.

RG43

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2016
    Covington, La
    Just finished up season 2 with Rick killing Shane and everyone leaving the farm house. I think I'm hooked. Supposed to pick up season 3 tomorrow :)

Can't wait to see what's up with the dark robe pulling the armless walkers around that saved Andrea in the woods.

You will get to see a lot more of that character as the series progresses. I envy you for getting to watch the whole series fresh at this point. You've got a lot of fun episodes ahead of you, enjoy it.

sliguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    louisiana

I think Season 1 & 2 were the high points for me....very well done...from that point on the seasons all blur together...but I think the end of Season 3 is where I started to lose interest.

Last edited:

Brawny

lol
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 3, 2015
    Anderson, SC

Wow, that happened in season 2. . .
    There are more seasons without Shane than with but he was one of my favorites.
    Too bad that gushy wet wet messed up his head or he would have been a goat character

Top Bottom