The way things are today

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2011Corvette

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 27, 2011
    Louisiana Swamp (BR)
    Get up and go the work everyday, they'll learn that people who work always survive. Be financially responsilbe, kids learn how to spend and save their money from their parents. If you throw your money away on a bunch of junk they'll learn to do that. If you live below you means and put money intoo savings, they'll learn to save their money. Take them to church on Sundays and teach them that this world means nothing and the the next world means everything.

++++100%

When you have children they will want have someone to look up to and admire. They will want a hero and they will want that person to be you. Now, the choice will be yours. You can either take on that role and lead them or they will seek out someone who will.
    Don't let that person be snoop dog dog.

PPBart

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2012
    Denham Springs, LA
    ...To those of you who say the public school system isn't already a useless and corrupt institution, I would like to know what magical bastion of quality education you attended...

I cannot make any predictions for the future, but Livingston and Ascension Parish school systems have for years been consistently rated at the top in LA. As I noted in earlier post, my kids attended Livingston schools, grandkids are in Ascension system, all got or are getting quality education. I think one of the key factors (and no grand revelation here) is parental involvement and attention -- get to know your kid's teachers and the school policies, take part in school activities, let your kids know it's important to them and you.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jamesernestomurray
    Top Bottom