This might start an argument....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Informal or not, a step in the right direction. Again, we went back and forth on this back then. We were clear. I thought you would refrain from even hinting at that again. You can’t expect a person to ignore veiled threats Dave. I don’t think you’re capable and I truly believe you do it simply to get under my skin, or like Austin said, to get a rise out of me. But again, you can’t expect anyone to ignore when a person says things like they know where you live. It wasn’t the post for the record, but the PM’s that you took too far. I could refresh your memory but I think I’m gonna just leave it here. All parties involved know the truth and that’s all that matters at this point because I can see the only way it’s going to end is if you and I end it. So better to end it here. Yes, I do keep you on ignore. It’s the people who mean well that being your posts to my attention at times. I’d be content to read none of your posts otherwise.

I'm glad y'all kissed and made up.

You both clearly like poking fingers at each other. You both also like to run to the site staff to have the other one banned. Clearly, it hasn't worked as you are both here, but gosh would it sure be a lot easier if we just took 20 seconds and banned you both. But that's no fun, right?

If you are gonna ignore him, stick to it. Stop responding to him. Otherwise, repeatedly letting him and the world know that you have him on ignore and won't see his response is just kind of annoying.

AustinBR

Make your own luck
    Staff member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Yeah, I’m aware of that, yet here you are as always. As we’ve always seen, anytime Dave is at odds with anyone here.
    Too many times to count. But ok. Maybe the site could just make him a moderator.

We tried that. Total utter fail. Wouldn't recommend.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Informal or not, a step in the right direction. Again, we went back and forth on this back then. We were clear. I thought you would refrain from even hinting at that again. You can’t expect a person to ignore veiled threats Dave. I don’t think you’re capable and I truly believe you do it simply to get under my skin, or like Austin said, to get a rise out of me. But again, you can’t expect anyone to ignore when a person says things like they know where you live. It wasn’t the post for the record, but the PM’s that you took too far. I could refresh your memory but I think I’m gonna just leave it here. All parties involved know the truth and that’s all that matters at this point because I can see the only way it’s going to end is if you and I end it. So better to end it here. Yes, I do keep you on ignore. It’s the people who mean well that being your posts to my attention at times. I’d be content to read none of your posts otherwise.

I still don’t get the ignore thing. If you’re going to read my posts and respond, you’re not really ignoring me. Do whatever makes you happy, I suppose. I’m just as likely to respond to your posts as I am to another member’s posts. Nobody sees I’m on your ignore list other than yourself.

In this thread your responded to a post I made that no one else quoted, so I’m aware you are reading them even if I am supposedly on ignore. I understand how the ignore feature works.

- - - Updated - - -

We tried that. Total utter fail. Wouldn't recommend.

Hah, that was fun.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    167   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I'm glad y'all kissed and made up.

You both clearly like poking fingers at each other. You both also like to run to the site staff to have the other one banned. Clearly, it hasn't worked as you are both here, but gosh would it sure be a lot easier if we just took 20 seconds and banned you both. But that's no fun, right?

If you are gonna ignore him, stick to it. Stop responding to him. Otherwise, repeatedly letting him and the world know that you have him on ignore and won't see his response is just kind of annoying.
    Whatever you say.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yeah, I’m aware of that, yet here you are as always. As we’ve always seen, anytime Dave is at odds with anyone here.
    Too many times to count. But ok. Maybe the site could just make him a moderator.

And here you are, trying to play the victim again. My post had zero to do with Dave and 100% to do with you and your claim that you joined in 2013. It’s funny that you went back with your current name and commented on a couple of posts you started a couple of years prior with your other name. Then there’s the can meet anywhere from Baton Rouge to Hammond.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Oh well, fun while it lasted. Bed time now. I just trying to get my post count to 300 now

Dang went to bed to soon, Magdump stop picking on my good buddy Dave.

You big bully type person, You don't know if he's on or off his meds or is in Hannibal Lecter mode or a Ninja or a Dune runner

or about to go Full Metal Jacket on you're azz???

You probably have 2 or 3 red dot stickers on the mailbox this morning.

If you count 3 red dots this is bad, Very bad

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA
    If it comes down to a defensive situation, my least worry is my hearing. My biggest concern is my life, the lives of my family and not my hearing or their's! No one can hear a thing if they are deceased so the hearing thing is a stupid and moot point! Can you hear me now? ;)

This ^

shrxfn

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    SWLA
    The first post in this thread was about a home defense situation not some random event out on the streets. For a home defense situation, you can plan and have scenarios mapped out where you can take care of a bad guy and also protect your hearing. I have shot rifles and pistols without ear pro on accident and it was a major issue and detracted from my ability to concentrate and this was outside with no walls to reflect and amplify the sound back to me.

So with that in mind, I have some loaded weapons with subs and suppressors in strategic spots to help eliminate that issue if it comes down to it. I want to be able to concentrate on the situation and also have my hearing after the fact.

So this is not really an either-or situation. You can have your cake and eat it too with proper planning.....

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Whatever you say.

Mag, after the last five or six years of comments, PMs, and activity, you should understand you will never be one of their cronies. You're not in their "inner circle of friends" and never will @ this point (99.8% of us are not either). You will never get the special treatment a few here are afforded, or even equal treatment for that matter, it just isn't happening. Especially one specific player here. We know the long history, we have seen the events and comments unfold over the years. Just accept it for what it is and move on. There are many here who see it for what it is, and some are your acquaintances and friends.

At the end of the day, remember they own the ball park. PMs and all.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Mag, after the last five or six years of comments, PMs, and activity, you should understand you will never be one of their cronies. You're not in their "inner circle of friends" and never will @ this point (99.8% of us are not either). You will never get the special treatment a few here are afforded, or even equal treatment for that matter, it just isn't happening. Especially one specific player here. We know the long history, we have seen the events and comments unfold over the years. Just accept it for what it is and move on. There are many here who see it for what it is, and some are your acquaintances and friends.

Boom !!! There it is !!!

Attachments

• Truth-Bomb-1-300x243.png
      Truth-Bomb-1-300x243.png
      13.1 KB · Views: 54

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

Magdump was banned and allowed to come back. We know he was banned and he's been allowed to stay. Plenty of others have not been allowed to stay under their new identities. Or when they have been, they've been on a really short leash and they usually get re-banned within a few weeks. So when you say he doesn't get equal treatment, you're right. He wouldn't be here if he did.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________

Who is the inner circle? Who is the specific player?

This is getting juicy.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Magdump was banned and allowed to come back. We know he was banned and he's been allowed to stay. Plenty of others have not been allowed to stay under their new identities. Or when they have been, they've been on a really short leash and they usually get re-banned within a few weeks. So when you say he doesn't get equal treatment, you're right. He wouldn't be here if he did.

Like ur buddy who was perma banned twice in the past? It might have been three, I lose count. I know it was two. Once he typed "f**k this place and the mods, I'm off to my closed FB group forever." Guess he didn't get his fragile ego stroked enough on FB so he resurfaced here about a year later. I hear Austin took him back.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Like ur buddy who was perma banned twice in the past? It might have been three, I lose count. I know it was two. Once he typed "f**k this place and the mods, I'm off to my closed FB group forever." Guess he didn't get his fragile ego stroked enough on FB so he resurfaced here about a year later. I hear Austin took him back.

Whoever that guy is, he really must have done something to upset you.

John_

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Nov 23, 2013
    Hammond, LA
    Whoever that guy is, he really must have done something to upset you.

Not at all, it's simply the truth. Many guys got banned once and done here over the years, the list is long. This fragile man got two re-spawns. He must be really really special.

I'm done discussing this as nothing will change here and I recognize this. I just wanted Mag to know many here see thru the routine harassment, and see the partiality applied.

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Not at all, it's simply the truth. Many guys got banned once and done here over the years, the list is long. This fragile man/child got two re-spawns. He must be really really special.

Sounds like it.

I’ve been permabanned once, after asking for my account to be removed. I know Firearm Fanatic has been permabanned about six times even after being let back and agreeing to play nice. There is another active member I can think of that has been permabanned about ten times already, the most out of anyone. Used to go by the name slowhandlukem.

At the end of the day, it’s a discussion board. I wouldn’t let anyone upset me like that. It’s simply not worth my time. Brush it off, John. You will be okay. I’m sure of it ;)

Top Bottom