This might start an argument....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    FWIW, being permabanned is up to the staff. If they decide the ban is lifted, so be it. Most people in this thread have been banned at some point or another, whether it was temporary, indefinite, or permanent. I’m not the admin, so I don’t make the rules. I was asked if I wanted my original account back, that I had asked to have removed, and I said yes. I didn’t ask for it back. I believe the same offer was extended to multiple individuals.

MOTOR51

Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Dec 23, 2008
    here
    Sounds like it.

I’ve been permabanned once, after asking for my account to be removed. I know Firearm Fanatic has been permabanned about six times even after being let back and agreeing to play nice. There is another active member I can think of that has been permabanned about ten times already, the most out of anyone. Used to go by the name slowhandlukem.

At the end of the day, it’s a discussion board. I wouldn’t let anyone upset me like that. It’s simply not worth my time. Brush it off, John. You will be okay. I’m sure of it ;)

And FYI to the members of Bayoushooter. Don’t rob a bank with this guy, he will throw out names to justify his part in the crime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Like ur buddy who was perma banned twice in the past? It might have been three, I lose count. I know it was two. Once he typed "f**k this place and the mods, I'm off to my closed FB group forever." Guess he didn't get his fragile ego stroked enough on FB so he resurfaced here about a year later. I hear Austin took him back.

Yes, like "my buddy." I'm assuming you're talking about Dave. I had no part with his being banned and I had no part with his coming back. I'll have to check again but I don't think I was in favor of it.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Not at all, it's simply the truth. Many guys got banned once and done here over the years, the list is long. This fragile man got two re-spawns. He must be really really special.

I'm done discussing this as nothing will change here and I recognize this. I just wanted Mag to know many here see thru the routine harassment, and see the partiality applied.

What respawn number do you think roll tide was on?

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    No bans for me on any forum! On this one, I have had 2 warnings. One was for questioning a mod which was nothing more than asking why someone was banned. The other was when I quoted one of my Drill Instructors(it was very inappropriate.)

I have gotten into it with a few people here, but it has been forgive and forget for me. There is nothing to be gained from holding a grudge on a forum. An occasional apology has not hurt me either. I have even had good interactions with people who I had heated arguments with in the past. My experience here has been much better that way.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    And FYI to the members of Bayoushooter. Don’t rob a bank with this guy, he will throw out names to justify his part in the crime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was wondering when you would chime in. Adding to the conversation as always.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    No bans for me on any forum! On this one, I have had 2 warnings. One was for questioning a mod which was nothing more than asking why someone was banned. The other was when I quoted one of my Drill Instructors(it was very inappropriate.)

I have gotten into it with a few people here, but it has been forgive and forget for me. There is nothing to be gained from holding a grudge on a forum. An occasional apology has not hurt me either. I have even had good interactions with people who I had heated arguments with in the past. My experience here has been much better that way.

I received a 3 day banned for questioning a mod. Strange that happened if I supposedly get special treatment.

Arguing is arguing. People get too upset over what people say on the internet.

Stonehenge

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2016
    Slaughter
    If you're using an AR for home defense just load a mag of V-Max. It pretty much detonates on most impacts, maybe not sheet rock, but it wont penetrate a perso at close range, maybe some jacket shards.

Top Bottom