This scam is really lame

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    http://www.louisianasportsman.com/l...sifieds&event=view&action=single_ad&id=708531

This the text of this comical scam. Could someone fall for this crap?

"Hello we are Licience supplies of Glocks 19 and 30,we are base in maryland but have delivery agents in LOUISIANA and CALIFORNIA ,are the most widely used law enforcement pistol worldwide. Because of its unsurpassed reliability, magazine capacity of 15 rounds and its low weight, it is trusted by law enforcement officers in their daily duties throughout the world. It is safe, easy and quick to use through the revolutionary Safe Action trigger system. shipping is available for additional 25usd,only serious buyers ,text us at 5086225152"

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Well, you always want to deal with reputable people. The fact that they are Licience supplies means a lot to me. :cheers:

dougstump

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    x
    I got an email the other day about a security breach, it said "lick here". Damn my phone tastes funny!

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    Think that's lame? My phone rang at 5 this morning. It was someone with a thick accent claiming to be from publishers clearinghouse. I'll usually ******** with them, but I really cussed that guy.

hunter5567

Monolithic Mentor
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Oct 9, 2006
    Denham Springs, LA. near B.R.
    I texted that number and got a reply. I asked if they could ship it to my FFL. They asked --what is an FFL?. I told them I was going to report them. Does anybody have any way to report them to the BATFE?
    They are probably just trying to scam money and no actual firearms are being sold in which case maybe the FBI could get involved for interstate and mail fraud.

PS I just bought a police trade in Glock 23 with 2 mags/box that looks clean for $355 total.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom