three world wars.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Elberto

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Lafayette la
    Just thought i'd share this site. it's very informative on what has been happening to our country and by whom for over 100 years. Go to www.threeworldwars.com and once there click on New World Order Timeline Tab. Seems the Royal Crown Has been behind America's destruction. Take your time and read this one section it's good....

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Yep. I have not taken the time to read your link but I'm well versed in The Crown, City of London, etc.

Very few are familiar with this in any great depth.

-------------------------------------
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    The only thing I saw in all that nonsense that would work was that lunatic racist Margaret Sangers suggestions. :p

We can't even openly discuss a possible solution to the abhorrent unbridled single mother birth rate of blacks here without someone shuddering and gasping at the audacity of even thinking about it, how in the hell is any NWO going to control it?

Maybe that generation of fatherless blacks (the majority of which are not being taught family values, self esteem, self worth, civility, getting educated and trained for meaningful work, learning how to co-exist with other races, not being taught to reject violence and drugs, not staying in school, perpetuating unfettered single mother birth rates, etc., etc., etc.), will be the NWO Police?

For those of you really thinking about the possibility of this NWO scenario, you would be better served by preparing for an encounter with an armed assailant in your own neighborhood. ;)

ajridgedell

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 9, 2015
    Loranger, La
    read a little bit, I'm not buying into a ww3 anytime soon. in the q&a he says basically by 2012 it should be getting pretty bad here.. missed that one.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    read a little bit, I'm not buying into a ww3 anytime soon. in the q&a he says basically by 2012 it should be getting pretty bad here.. missed that one.

The only thing, and I mean the only thing, that makes me even consider this as possible in the future would be a massive voluntary arms surrender by American citizens. And since that is probably not likely to happen, the NWO minions would have to take them by force. The word of that taking place would spread in seconds and then you would cause a nationwide insurrection. If they are prepared to kill up to 20 million legal gun owning Americans, and another 30 million that aren't, they may have a shot at taking this place down.

The easiest road I see for the NWO is just get the US to keep electing democrats to run things. They are doing a great job destroying this place and they aren't even being asked to. :mamoru:

Whitebread

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 3, 2015
    near by
    The only thing, and I mean the only thing, that makes me even consider this as possible in the future would be a massive voluntary arms surrender by American citizens. And since that is probably not likely to happen, the NWO minions would have to take them by force. The word of that taking place would spread in seconds and then you would cause a nationwide insurrection. If they are prepared to kill up to 20 million legal gun owning Americans, and another 30 million that aren't, they may have a shot at taking this place down.

The easiest road I see for the NWO is just get the US to keep electing democrats to run things. They are doing a great job destroying this place and they aren't even being asked to. :mamoru:

What if the NWO faked a birth certificate and got a comunist, racest, muslim elected and re-elected. And what if they have been jimmying with polling machines to make sure said leftest won key battle ground states. When polling data clearly was leaning the oppsite direction twice.

What if????

Or maybe this country is full of a bunch of professional voters. Either way it still sucks for the hard working folks.

And either way buy extra munitions when you can.

And either way if you are attacked, your attacker will be an Obama supporter.

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun

You make an excellent point, sir. But there is a very simple solution to that birth rate problem, it's just not one you will like. The point you bring up is exactly why I am a strong supporter of free abortions for the poor with possible incentives.
    That is, imo, the best chance we have of controlling the population growth.

991GT3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Sounds like Hitler...

The NWO wants 550 million *on the planet* according to the UN Rio Accords. So singing the praises of "Old Margaret" is premature as it WILL apply to MOST Whites in the US as well....

-------------------------------------
    "One cannot awaken a man who pretends to be asleep."

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom