To my dear friends Henry, Whit, Spanky, and Mike Pizz.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    Scooter is too old for me. Sorry Henry.

All I can say about production so far is that I need to fix the feed lips on three mags already from jamming them into the side of the grip where the magwell is supposed to be in dryfire. Damn that hole is tight!

On the other hand....my reloads in open and limited are smokin' now. Guess I've gotten too used to having a big wide open hole to shove my mag(num) into. HE! HE! HE! :mamoru:

Hammar

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Metairie
    Scooter is too old for me. Sorry Henry.

All I can say about production so far is that I need to fix the feed lips on three mags already from jamming them into the side of the grip where the magwell is supposed to be in dryfire. Damn that hole is tight!

On the other hand....my reloads in open and limited are smokin' now. Guess I've gotten too used to having a big wide open hole to shove my mag(num) into. HE! HE! HE! :mamoru:

All that practice with George must be paying off.:boink:

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    I'm sorry everyone, we try to keep the computer hidden and out of reach, I will talk to his wife about that again, try to humor him,..."that's right lil' Jeffie, no one can beat you in production, especially that old ugly man with that black Glock 34, he just makes up those scores, yeah that's right, it's all make believe!"
    Y'all help me out here, everyone play along with me, don't get him too excited.

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    I stay too excited most of the time.

George is old news. I have moved on. He just doesn't satisfy me that way he used to.

I remember the first time I showed up at precision one Monday night with my S&W Sigma. I was asking Brian about George's gun and how I liked it. He told me that I didn't want to shoot in open because I would have to shoot against George. Who would have ever thought that under a year later, I would make George cry at the matches. I ran Hammar off completely. Made Brandon buy a production gun so he doesn't have to shoot against me. Don is the only one who will shoot against me anymore and now I have two new guns to play with, both in different divisions. Oh, well. There are plenty more dreams left to shatter. Where's that music coming from????

Hammar

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Metairie
    I believe it was you Jeffey who ran away from open. Keep jumping from division to division so the same people can't keep beating you on a weekly basis. :p

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    Ouch, That one cut deep. What can I say, you are correct.

I sold my open gun in November with the plan of having a new one built by the first of the year. The first of the year turned into February, then March, then June, and I finally pulled the plug on it last week. I had to shoot something in the meantime so I bought a few other guns and realized that I am not just awesome in open, I am awesome in all divisions. This awesomeness is something that I am still currently exploring. Kind of like how Brandon is exploring his sexuality. I'm just looking for the proper combination of division and equipment that makes me have that funny feeling between my legs. (don't worry Brandon, it will happen for you one day) I will probably make my way back to open at some point. Hammar, I figured you, of all people, would be glad that I wasn't shooting open anymore. You told me yourself you were tired of being the bottom all the time. Or were you talking about something else?

Seriously, I really do like reloading. I think that seeing the youtube videos where the production guys are reloading so smooth and fast again and again, are way better than the videos where the open guys are just hosing everything. I find revolver very rewarding because it takes a hell of a lot more planning to get through a stage without having to turn a around and backtrack at some point. The problem with revolver is that there are never enough shooters in revo to make up a decent prize table. With production you get the reloading and the prize table.

Hammar

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Metairie
    You keep telling yourself that buddy...one day it will be all ok and you will "find" yourself. Good luck with your new "awakening" of which tool feels best in your hands.:rofl:

Zero.40

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    PLaquemine, LA
    i can not even get my a back up open gun more or less buy u one just so i can beat u in open lol. i will just beat u in limited soon when i get my limited gun back.

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    How about I just beat you in open with my limited gun and call it even?

You realize I was only like 2 points away from doing just that in Texas don't you?

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Yeah, it was actually 3.65 :p

33 Granier, Don A64151 B Open Major N N N N 869.6132 68.09%
    34 McGee, Bobby A44034 M Limited Major N N N N 867.9898 67.96%
    35 Blackmon, Jeff A67404 C Limited Major N N N N 865.9579 67.80%

Top Bottom