To my dear friends Henry, Whit, Spanky, and Mike Pizz.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FD807

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Geismar La.
    My only goal for it is to satisfy Derek Canova who constantly accuses me of sandbagging

Hmmmm lets see Jeff at Texas Open there were 32 Limited shooters. You finished 6th overall at 73.50% of Blake M. who we all no is a real GM not just on paper. You also finished ahead of 1 master , 4 A class and there were only 6 of them and all the B class shooters. Now just askin am I the only one that thinks just a little sand is falling out of his shoes .

enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    Derek,

If it makes you feel any better he is actually a U in Limited. I looked it just to see what he was since there was so much sandbagging talk.

Tell him to send you the 1st place C Class from Texas Open.:mamoru: I love stirring **** up.

OPEN Class: C Pct: 56.79 High Pct: 56.79

LIMITED Class: U Pct: 0.00 High Pct: 0.00

LIMITED10 Class: U Pct: 0.00 High Pct: 0.00

PRODUCTION Class: U Pct: 0.00 High Pct: 0.00

REVOLVER Class: U Pct: 0.00 High Pct: 0.00

SINGLESTACK Class: U Pct: 0.00 High Pct: 0.00

Last edited:

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    Not to mention that it will probably take some doing to get some of the names crossed off that list. Nobody said this was going to be easy. .

With that being said, all I can see is you portraying something like this video (minus the lipstick thing, unless that is what you are in to :))

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMo_HcRBnUY&feature=fvwrel[/ame]

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    Statute of limitations is up already. I just had a good day, what can I say?

As said, I am doing this to satisfy you. Once I get my card, then you can either have no legitimate gripe or you can have c class all to yourself.

Scooter, open revolver sounds cool. I have a 627 v-comp with a dot and a carmonized action job. Pretty sure I would be biting off a bit more than I can chew with you though. I am like the schoolyard bully. I only pick on those I know I can beat. DUCK!

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Statute of limitations is up already. I just had a good day, what can I say?

As said, I am doing this to satisfy you. Once I get my card, then you can either have no legitimate gripe or you can have c class all to yourself.

Scooter, open revolver sounds cool. I have a 627 v-comp with a dot and a carmonized action job. Pretty sure I would be biting off a bit more than I can chew with you though. I am like the schoolyard bully. I only pick on those I know I can beat. DUCK!

You had a good day in Unclassified, not C. :fawk:

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Spanky, he is going to focus on "Production" first, I invite you and Mike P. to join me in making his welcome into production class memorable and short lived. I will then focus my attention to Limited -10 and wait for him there.
    I do not have a true "Limited" gun. I have shot Limited claiming minor caliber with my Glock 17, who knows, that might be enough...... who wants to take Jeff in this division?
    Scooter, he does have a nice open revolver, but can he drive it? He claims ICORE is not real shooting like USPSA, but he will come to an ICORE match and play.
    Single stack,....Beauxdog might want some of that action.

That leaves Open division, maybe Lil' Beauxdog wants in on that?

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    A simple typographical error by the good folks in Texas.

I appreciate the warm welcome to production. You guys are always so sweet to me.

Keep in mind that I shot with Johnny Brister in Texas and he shared with me the mysteries of the universe and the secret to 6-GM status.

The most difficult decision that I am faced with now is how in the world I can take you all on in YOUR respective divisions in a reasonable amount of time. I can't come up with a way to do it, so I will apologize on advance but some of you are going to just have to be patient.

As far as the plaque goes, I don't even know where it is anymore. I just threw it in the closet with all the rest. I am planning to spend some time in the shop this weekend. Maybe I can whip something up for you Derek.

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville

I appreciate the warm welcome to production. You guys are always so sweet to me.

Keep in mind that I shot with Johnny Brister in Texas and he shared with me the mysteries of the universe and the secret to 6-GM status.

The most difficult decision that I am faced with now is how in the world I can take you all on in YOUR respective divisions in a reasonable amount of time. I can't come up with a way to do it, so I will apologize on advance but some of you are going to just have to be patient.

As far as the plaque goes, I don't even know where it is anymore. I just threw it in the closet with all the rest. I am planning to spend some time in the shop this weekend. Maybe I can whip something up for you Derek.

King of D Open
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Vieux Carre
    Spanky, he is going to focus on "Production" first, I invite you and Mike P. to join me in making his welcome into production class memorable and short lived. I will then focus my attention to Limited -10 and wait for him there.
    I do not have a true "Limited" gun. I have shot Limited claiming minor caliber with my Glock 17, who knows, that might be enough...... who wants to take Jeff in this division?
    Scooter, he does have a nice open revolver, but can he drive it? He claims ICORE is not real shooting like USPSA, but he will come to an ICORE match and play.
    Single stack,....Beauxdog might want some of that action.
    That leaves Open division, maybe Lil' Beauxdog wants in on that?

Henry,

Young 'Spray & Pray' will most definitely clean Jeffy's clock.

Since I shoot Open as well, I'd like to offer a secondary challenge wihich is 9MM Major OPEN with CCW compacts. The restriction is a 3.5" barrel which will allow for G26's, M&P 9c's Kahr PM9's or CM9's and even more.

Jeff shouldn't be afraid of a Super Senior D shooter, should he?

I'd think we can arrange for a special shoot of CM 03-10 Area Five Standards with little guns after the EAPS Classifier Match.

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La

How about shooting a round of NRA Action Pistol?

smith625

REVOLVER DRIVER
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    port vincent louisiana
    Ed, I would have to let you win just for payback for helping me out with my powder shortage. Thanks again, btw.

Nick, I didn't hit any hardcover all night. And if you had been on the list, I would be marking a line through your name right now. I am guilty of changing horses mid stream. What can I say?

Henry, you are on a few of my lists.

Scooter, what are we shooting? You are like me and have a gun for each division.

No problem i had to post something, i got your back though.

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    Young spray and pray ain't got a chance and I resent the implication.

I have no response to the 9 major open compact deal. The only little gun I have is my lcr. I have shot a competition with it before and won't do it again.

What exactly is NRA action pistol? Bianchi?

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Jeff, Action pistol leaves no room for error,...no make up shots, no major or minor power factor, and you shoot out to 50 yards....you can't run fast enough in this game to make up for bad hits either. you stand on your hind feet, or lay on your belly at 50 and put holes in the paper. We're going to shoot some of this game soon, in fact, maybe next month down in Lake Charles.

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    What exactly is NRA action pistol? Bianchi?

Yes. After shooting your 1st AP match, you'll be ready to do it all over again or you'll sell your gun. It's a hard match and tests skills USPSA never dreamed of.

Jeff, Action pistol leaves no room for error,...no make up shots, no major or minor power factor, and you shoot out to 50 yards....you can't run fast enough in this game to make up for bad hits either. you stand on your hind feet, or lay on your belly at 50 and put holes in the paper. We're going to shoot some of this game soon, in fact, maybe next month down in Lake Charles.

Jeff,

It involves someone with little or no pulse to be able to pull off 50 yrd shots and your gun will end up looking something like this:

bianchi2.jpg

It's 4 courses of fire that consist of 196 TOTAL rounds.

Practical Event - 48 rds

Barricade Event - 48 rds

Mover Event - 48 rds

Plate rack - 48 rds

As stated before, you CANNOT make up shots, you will be penalized. But what is better is that on the practical and barricade, after the timer ends, the targets return back so you cannot see it.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8H0kw6IZBU[/ame]

Last edited:

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    Another one:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVkChEiffLQ&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS37XGTS4cs&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited: