To my dear friends Henry, Whit, Spanky, and Mike Pizz.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Great video, I did not realize the reticle that Doug had was in the shape of the target so he just frames the target,...too sweet!
    Anyway, I hope to some of this next month, I guess I will shoot my USPSA Production gun or my .22lr pistol.

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    Never shot that type of competition, but if it requires you to be awesome to do well in it, then I would obviously be fine at that too.

Doesn't look like nearly as much fun as what we do, but hey, it's trigger time.

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    Great video, I did not realize the reticle that Doug had was in the shape of the target so he just frames the target,...too sweet!
    Anyway, I hope to some of this next month, I guess I will shoot my USPSA Production gun or my .22lr pistol.

Henry,
    Just to tell the age of that and me, I remember when the "tombstone recticle" came out in 95 or 96. It was actually offered in the pre-Eotec (actually called Bushnell Holo-sight).

Never shot that type of competition, but if it requires you to be awesome to do well in it, then I would obviously be fine at that too.

Doesn't look like nearly as much fun as what we do, but hey, it's trigger time.

Jeff,
    Be cautious on how you say not much fun. Ask Michael about that, Took him to his first last year and he loves it.

As far as shooting your production gun, you can. I shot my Glock 34 last year; but, in THIS production division, the trigger pull on DA needs to be at least 4 lbs (including the Glocks, S&W, CZ's, etc)

Last edited:

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    I remember when I was actively participating in Action Pistol, and the big deal was the mount that you could shift left or right for the mover, or the red dot that had the main dot in the middle and little secondary dots on both sides of the main dot for lead on the mover. I am very eager to get back into this game, it's been at least 10 years since I shot this game.

nickatnite

Crybaby Hater...
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 27, 2007
    Prairieville, La
    I remember when I was actively participating in Action Pistol, and the big deal was the mount that you could shift left or right for the mover, or the red dot that had the main dot in the middle and little secondary dots on both sides of the main dot for lead on the mover. I am very eager to get back into this game, it's been at least 10 years since I shot this game.

You are referring to a Ron Power mover base... Was the best in the market.

That pic of the Bianchi gun had a Power mover but now has the new improved version (stick shift). There is a vendor on BE that makes those now.

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    Guess it's time to revive this old thread to point out to those who questioned my prophesy that it has become a reality today. Many fell victim to my production gun today. Many more will in the future.

See here for proof.

enutees

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Prairieville
    I'll have my revenge in the next non classifier match. Anytime you can pick up 55 match points with a .89 hit factor you know it went bad for everyone else. Oh well, I picked up a few that should move me up a bit.

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    Yeah, spanky should be spanked for that long range bs. Not only because it sucked, but also because we had to wait in line almost two hours to shoot it.

Whit, sorry bud, you have been checked off the list. No second chances.

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    Domination continues.

1st unclassified production at Mississippi Classic, and another name scratched off the list.

Oh, and Whit, I checked and the classifications were updated this morning.

Last edited:

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    My callout list was created before I actually had a production gun. And to be technically correct, I wasn't classified until this morning. But just to play along with your request, when my open gun is finished, Brandon will be my next victim.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Domination continues.

1st unclassified production at Mississippi Classic, and another name scratched off the list.

Oh, and Whit, I checked and the classifications were updated this morning.
    Hey Jeff, you forgot to mention you made "A" the day after Mississippi. Man, what luck you have. That placement would have been a little different. :rofl:

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Spanky, I can't control him anymore. He is out of control, everyone that comes in contact with him is his next conquest. We have created a monster for sure. He regularly beats me now to which he says, "I thought it would take longer to accomplish that, where are the parades and fireworks?" We are now working on his "entry music", so be fore warned when he arrives. I drew the line at the smoke machine.
    HELP!!!

bsdubois00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Jackson, MS
    Does he just do this at sanctioned USPSA matches - or also matches with made up rules too?

HAHA - sorry this was looking fun so I had to join. People once tried to call me a Sand you know what but then they just realize I actually do just suck....

Last edited:

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    Spanky, your haterism is taken as pure flattery. Thanks for your continued support. I didn't realize that classification had anything to do with where you finish overall????? I don't want to start anything personal here, but as it relates to you and the MC, all I will say is "mission accomplished".

Just to clarify the rules for my dear friends, Henry, spanky, whit, and mike pizz. Your names have all already been scratched off. You need not concern yourselves with this thread anymore.

Brandon has a few more months of uncontested domination before I set my sights, or should I say "my dot", on him.

Oh, and I regularly attend both official and unofficial matches. If there is another unofficial match in the area besides ours please let me know about it.

Last edited:

bsdubois00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2010
    Jackson, MS
    I think the rule should be - to scratch me off your list - you must beat me shooting WEAK HANDED an ENTIRE MATCH - that would give me a fair chance eh? I'm planning on being in Alexandria maybe for ya'lls July match - I need some tune up before the TN State Match

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Spanky, your haterism is taken as pure flattery. Thanks for your continued support.

Just to clarify the rules for my dear friends, Henry, spanky, whit, and mike pizz. Your names have all already been scratched off. You need not concern yourselves with this thread anymore.

Brandon has a few more months of uncontested domination before I set my sights, or should I say "my dot", on him.

Oh, and I regularly attend both official and unofficial matches. If there is another unofficial match in the area besides ours please let me know about it.
    No worries. Lots of people confuse realism with haterism. ;)

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    Spanky, that's not fair - you know I stay confused most of the time.

You know how sometimes you get mad at your wife in a dream then wake up mad at her in real life. Sometimes I wonder why I have to keep reminding you guys of my awesome shooting abilities, but then I realize that you all are not really there for my best performances. Just last night I was beating Jerry regularly on the plate rack deal that was on impossible shots. I wake up this morning and to my surprise, there are no messages on the machine from S&W, no emails from want-to-be sponsors, no paparazzi waiting on me in the yard. It was 2 hours before I realized that it all happened in my sleep.

Apparently, all of my crew has bugged out for this weekend and I will be making the trek by myself. I will be shooting Single Stack, so please don't let me beat any of you with only 8 rounds of .45. I'm not sure you have enough bandwidth to support the amount of smack talking and gloating that would ensue.

scooterj

Stupid is 'posed to hurt
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 14, 2008
    LaPlace
    Spanky, that's not fair - you know I stay confused most of the time.

You know how sometimes you get mad at your wife in a dream then wake up mad at her in real life. Sometimes I wonder why I have to keep reminding you guys of my awesome shooting abilities, but then I realize that you all are not really there for my best performances. Just last night I was beating Jerry regularly on the plate rack deal that was on impossible shots. I wake up this morning and to my surprise, there are no messages on the machine from S&W, no emails from want-to-be sponsors, no paparazzi waiting on me in the yard. It was 2 hours before I realized that it all happened in my sleep.

Apparently, all of my crew has bugged out for this weekend and I will be making the trek by myself. I will be shooting Single Stack, so please don't let me beat any of you with only 8 rounds of .45. I'm not sure you have enough bandwidth to support the amount of smack talking and gloating that would ensue.
    Me too!!!!! Heck, this might be fun.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bharden68
    Top Bottom