Transformer in the women’s locker room at planet fitness

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WilsonCombatant

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 31, 2014
    New Orleans

CatCam

Ready, Shoot, Aim!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    1711113898679.png

Mitch Dufour

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2009
    Ruston
    I generally avoid this topic, but please, can some one translate this for me? It is a direct quote from the article linked above.

Planet Fitness policy reads: "If a serious concern or significant doubt about the bona fides of a person’s transgender or nonbinary status/identity arises and which the team member can articulate, the team member shall address their concerns with the member. If discussion with the member fails to resolve the serious concern or doubt, the club may ask for external evidence of the member’s asserted gender identity. If it is confirmed that a member is acting in bad faith and improperly asserts a gender identity, they may be asked to leave and their membership may be terminated."

drill sgt

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2019
    denham springs ,la
    Photos in the locker room is 1 issue that is not acceptable...... Persons with a male twig and berries in a female locker room is another issue that is un acceptable..... If and when this goes to a courtroom how would the prosecuter feel if this had happened to a family member...Same goes for the judge or a jury member that this had happened to their daughters or wives........ these events have got to stop because it has already gone too far.................... drill sgt.

GunRelated

Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Walker, La
    I generally avoid this topic, but please, can some one translate this for me? It is a direct quote from the article linked above.

Planet Fitness policy reads: "If a serious concern or significant doubt about the bona fides of a person’s transgender or nonbinary status/identity arises and which the team member can articulate, the team member shall address their concerns with the member. If discussion with the member fails to resolve the serious concern or doubt, the club may ask for external evidence of the member’s asserted gender identity. If it is confirmed that a member is acting in bad faith and improperly asserts a gender identity, they may be asked to leave and their membership may be terminated."
    Sound to me as though, basically, if they aren't actually mentally ill, but they are just acting mentally ill, that is not acceptable and is terms for loss of membership.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA

Planet Fitness policy reads: "If a serious concern or significant doubt about the bona fides of a person’s transgender or nonbinary status/identity arises and which the team member can articulate, the team member shall address their concerns with the member.

If an employee can explain why they believe a member may be lying about their gender identity, they will talk to the member. The statement implies the employees should not initially question the members.

If discussion with the member fails to resolve the serious concern or doubt, the club may ask for external evidence of the member’s asserted gender identity.

If talking to the member doesn't remove any doubt, the member may have to prove their stated identity is their true identity.

If it is confirmed that a member is acting in bad faith and improperly asserts a gender identity, they may be asked to leave and their membership may be terminated."

If they can't prove it, or if it's proven false, the member will be kicked out.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana

Man…. Think of how much less these folks and the general public would have to deal with if they just kept it simple. Two restrooms. Men, women. Man goes in the ladies room you either call the cops or handle it. If we didn’t keep trying to make these people so comfy, they might decide to refrain from using public restrooms period.
    There is no place for them. We should not be concerned with making a place for them. They do not care if they make us uncomfortable. They do not care if they traumatize our children or expose them to inappropriate matters. I do not care about their feelings. I do not care if they chop off their body parts. I will not be forced to be a part of their perversions. I do not feel compelled to refer to them as something they are not. I will not adjust my lifestyle or my habits or my mannerisms to accommodate their preferences or their psychosis. They are 1% of the population. We do less for bigger groups. They do not concern me.

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Man…. Think of how much less these folks and the general public would have to deal with if they just kept it simple. Two restrooms. Men, women. Man goes in the ladies room you either call the cops or handle it. If we didn’t keep trying to make these people so comfy, they might decide to refrain from using public restrooms period.

Create three bathrooms:
    Men who are men
    Women who are women
    Other

There is no place for them. We should not be concerned with making a place for them. They do not care if they make us uncomfortable. They do not care if they traumatize our children or expose them to inappropriate matters. I do not care about their feelings. I do not care if they chop off their body parts. I will not be forced to be a part of their perversions. I do not feel compelled to refer to them as something they are not. I will not adjust my lifestyle or my habits or my mannerisms to accommodate their preferences or their psychosis. They are 1% of the population. We do less for bigger groups. They do not concern me.

I do not agree with the concept but it's forced tolerance by the intolerant.

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    These types of "public" bathroom situations always make me question the sanity of the "public restroom" concept.

So nudity on the street is an issue. Topless dudes is tolerable for most people, topless women is tolerable for a few people... Bottomless in public is a no-no, and rightly so. Not necessary to be out in public with your bits showing.

But we get to the public bathroom, and suddenly its ok for all the same gender genitals to be out and in view, but we cannot have mixed genitals as that would be too much?

And then we get a cross-dresser waving their private parts at my auntie in the lady's room... Oh what to do there.

And then this "public restroom" concept is being used in a private companies restroom, such as the gym in question. That is not public, it is privately owned.

Individual rooms with the needed amenities is the fix. That way one can go about their business without bothering anyone else.

How many men would be complaining if the locker room had naked ladies in it... I guess it depends on the lady, and if the locker room was filled with non-men males (that what I call male people who are no men). Would the same group be ok with a gay dude in the mens room? I mean, getting eyed by a gay dude when you are straight is much more off-putting than having a lady look you up.... especially in the locker room?

Its a double standard. I sure don't want my wife and daughter to be in this situation, but is it much worse than having to share the space with a stinky/ugly/verbally abusive/any other negative trait person of the same gender? Not all trans people are pedos or rapists. I just do not see a fix if we continue to use the public bathroom concept going forwards.

BluewaterLa

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 15, 2014
    Slidell La
    The self proclaimed elites have made this an issue and pander to the less than 0.1 % to create some more BS of look here and argue about this so we can do something you are not supposed to notice.
    Happened very little but still happened here and there where an actual person who dressed the opposite way would go into the restroom and use the bathroom without any incident. Looked like a lady no matter the five O clock shadow and use the potty in the ladys room and moved on, same when the flannel wearing lumber jack chick would walk in to the mens room and use the stall cause she couldnt stand to pee.
    No one would give a goat spit about it other than telling a friend or family member about it and have a chuckle.
    Now its a fake movement for the attention whores to get behind to cause some drama and make some videos on social media so they can get their tiny little feelings boosted by crying to strangers.
    I would like it to go back to the way it was before though we all know its not going to happen.
    We have a couple of generations now that aren't about and for anything and have done nothing with life except live it on a cell phone so they grasp at Bull Spit and think they are apart of and doing something for the world.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    kjstang02
    Top Bottom