Trump VS Potato

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    167   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Just a reminder, Presidential debate tonight.
    You need a reason to watch?
    How about these:
    we get to see it live for free. I’m surprised it’s not a pay-per-view event.
    With all the drugs they’re gonna pump the potato with, there’s a very strong possibility that he will have a stroke. We wouldn’t wanna miss that.
    This debate is 4 years overdue.
    The memes will be abundant and I wanna watch the debate live before they hit the web so I get the full enjoyment.
    I was a big fan of MTV’s “Celebrity Death Match”, so I’ll likely be fantasizing about such things during the debate.

What are your reasons for watching or not watching?

Come on man!

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    Not watching. The decision has already been made by the true overlords. I will do my part and vote. Illegal entry is outpacing the birth rate…and the birth rate is mostly illegal anchors. Just look around when out and about. Most of the non-English speaking females are pregnant. Heck even now lots of males are pregnant!

Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    Screenshot_20240627_204059_YouTube.jpg

krotsman

Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Aug 2, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Wow. I didn't watch all of it, but this is literally the top post on CNN's Debate coverage right now... no joke

9 min ago

"We are f***ed": Democrats despair over Biden debate performance​

From CNN's Kasie Hunt

Biden speaks during the CNN Presidential Debate on Thursday.
    John Nowak/CNN
    Democrats are despairing over President Joe Biden’s debate performance Thursday night, a showing so halting some even privately raised questions about whether he should remain the party’s nominee.
    Biden appeared onstage with a soft, halting voice and an open-mouthed, staring look. He struggled to finish thoughts at points, and ceded ground on issues like abortion where Democrats have an edge.
    It took just minutes for Democrats to realize how bad it was becoming.
    “Biden looks and sounds terrible. He’s incoherent,” one Democrat who spent time working in the Biden administration said.
    “Horrific,” said another Democratic operative.
    And one Democrat who’s worked on campaigns up and down the ballot said simply: “We are f***ed.”

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    167   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Wow. I didn't watch all of it, but this is literally the top post on CNN's Debate coverage right now... no joke

9 min ago

"We are f***ed": Democrats despair over Biden debate performance​

From CNN's Kasie Hunt

Biden speaks during the CNN Presidential Debate on Thursday.
    John Nowak/CNN
    Democrats are despairing over President Joe Biden’s debate performance Thursday night, a showing so halting some even privately raised questions about whether he should remain the party’s nominee.
    Biden appeared onstage with a soft, halting voice and an open-mouthed, staring look. He struggled to finish thoughts at points, and ceded ground on issues like abortion where Democrats have an edge.
    It took just minutes for Democrats to realize how bad it was becoming.
    “Biden looks and sounds terrible. He’s incoherent,” one Democrat who spent time working in the Biden administration said.
    “Horrific,” said another Democratic operative.
    And one Democrat who’s worked on campaigns up and down the ballot said simply: “We are f***ed.”
    It has begun. As predicted, I believe the Democrats will replace Joe with some other Commie. Likely a certain commie(fornia) Governor…..

Looks like the potato handlers might have miscalculated the dose tonight. Too much, too little, who knows… All I know is, I found the debate so entertaining that it seemed like they cut it short.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Sollidus_
    Top Bottom