Trump VS Potato

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gumby Hunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2024
    Jackson Ms metro
    Never ever underestimate these demoncrats, they know he isn’t right but they still allowed the sitting president of our once great nation to embarrass himself! They are despicable.
    The whole world watched this circus act. I’m surprised China didn’t invade Taiwan during this debate.
    We are in for more hard times if ANY democrat gets elected.
    I always believed there is only a thimbles full of difference between the 2 parties that being how they want to spend our money. Now I’m having to rethink that.

La26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Paulina, La.
    Never ever underestimate these demoncrats, they know he isn’t right but they still allowed the sitting president of our once great nation to embarrass himself!
    Exactly, the Democrats are playing chess, and they are thinking 4 moves ahead. They just sacrificed Joe to allow for his removal from the ticket. Now we have to guess who will take his place. Why else would they have wanted this "Debate" in June instead of September or October.

Peacemaker

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 10, 2012
    Slidell, La
    This was a **** show from both of them. It is sad we are Rome in its final days. Neither one of these guys should be president. I wanted Ron DeSantis and before that Ted Cruz.
    Those are good people, but they lack the "IT" factor. They don't have what it takes to be the #1.

You look closely at the people that legitimately won the presidency and they all have one thing in common, they know how to be the #1

So... who are you going to choose?

thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Exactly, the Democrats are playing chess, and they are thinking 4 moves ahead. They just sacrificed Joe to allow for his removal from the ticket. Now we have to guess who will take his place. Why else would they have wanted this "Debate" in June instead of September or October.

I agree. The only person I heard defending Biden last night was Harris. But I think she sees the writing on the wall as well. If they replace Biden as the presidential nominee, it'll be a whole new ticket with a new VP candidate as well. So she only stays if he stays.

Forgotten

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 30, 2016
    Lafayette, LA
    GRLJv0uXMAAtev6.jpeg

340six

-Global Mod-
    Staff member
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 12, 2012
    Kenner, La
    Uncle Joe must have gotten into the cookie jar? He was high on sugar( or something)
    Same condition he was at the State of the Union Address. I am scared one day he may blow a fuse then we will have President Harris.
    I pray for his health, and sure hope others are as,well.

Top Bottom