Trump VS Potato

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thperez1972

ESSAYONS
    Staff member
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 28, 2015
    Baton Rouge, LA
    funny004.jpeg

La26

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    Paulina, La.
    Just wondering, if even the Dems are beginning to think that Biden is not fit to run again, who is running things right now? Rhetorical question, I know Joe isn't.

I think the defining moment was when Jill Biden stood in front of him on the stage and said "You did great Joe, you answered every question". Reminded me of a Mom talking to her 4 year old. Sad indeed that Joe's Family is putting him through this.

Last edited:

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    103   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Just wondering, if even the Dems are beginning to think that Biden is not fit to run again, who is running things right now? Rhetorical question, I know Joe isn't.

I think the defining moment was when Jill Biden stood in front of him on the stage and said "You did great Joe, you answered every question". Reminded me of a Mom talking to her 4 year old. Sad indeed that Joe's Family is putting him through this.
    Barrack Obama is pulling the strings on the puppets

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    I won't make fun of Biden . He's not up to the task and they're using him to try and maintain control . " They " don't care anything about him . His family should be ashamed that they are letting it go on and even assisting with it .

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    167   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    I won't make fun of Biden . He's not up to the task and they're using him to try and maintain control . " They " don't care anything about him . His family should be ashamed that they are letting it go on and even assisting with it .
    But it’s their only hope of keeping Hunter out of prison!
    Gotta keep that Cornpop strong.

1720030017394.gif

Griz375

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 21, 2022
    901 AC
    Just a reminder, Presidential debate tonight.
    You need a reason to watch?
    How about these:
    we get to see it live for free. I’m surprised it’s not a pay-per-view event.
    With all the drugs they’re gonna pump the potato with, there’s a very strong possibility that he will have a stroke. We wouldn’t wanna miss that.
    This debate is 4 years overdue.
    The memes will be abundant and I wanna watch the debate live before they hit the web so I get the full enjoyment.
    I was a big fan of MTV’s “Celebrity Death Match”, so I’ll likely be fantasizing about such things during the debate.

What are your reasons for watching or not watching?

Come on man!
    Obviously his handlers figured out the shelf life extender formula.
    They also obviously haven't figured out the viability extender problem

I'm still trying to figure out how his drug-addicted, felony convicted immoral lying POS son figures into the new WH command/comms structure.

Top Bottom